Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-09-2018, 10:46 AM   #61
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Maybe try something new and make your display room more friendly and fun maybe like ninja turtles or Star Wars or even Batman or even mr bean doll
dont forget Hulk or Bumblebee. you can get those guys even at the local 7-11 store...and a pack of Marlboro reds to go with it.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #62
clutch
Sailor Moon

At least ARH is making an attempt at making things right and offer some communication. PCS is sht in the customer svc. dept.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 08:13 PM   #63
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
dont forget Hulk or Bumblebee. you can get those guys even at the local 7-11 store...and a pack of Marlboro reds to go with it.

I am going to po the new Superman vs Batman diorama from sideshow on Thursday which is my first superhero purchase in about 6 years.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 08:14 PM   #64
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
At least ARH is making an attempt at making things right and offer some communication. PCS is sht in the customer svc. dept.
not to mention they have never made any Greek Mythology or Leonidas Achilles statues..so just for that the company should be blown up
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:10 PM   #65
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted on ARH Facebook page as of one hour ago:
Hello, everyone,

I just started to send e-mails to all customers about Arhian Forever, Arkhalla Fight and Cleopatra.

Everyone will be able to choose between: receive these statues directly from China, or wait for them to arrive in the US.

Shipping these statues from China will be faster but more expensive, because the factory will only ship using Express Mail Service.

For the US and Canadian customers: I am still waiting for the factory to provide me the dimensions and weight of the packages. Since I just received the international shipping costs, I am still unable to confirm the domestic shipping costs.

I am also waiting for the pictures of the statues painted and ready to go. I only received a picture of some happy Chinese employees

Take care,
Louis
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #66
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted two minutes ago on ARH Facebook reply thread:
ARH Studios Statue Collectors Yes, Anthony, I decided to wait a bit more to send these e-mails to all the US and Canadian customers, to have all the information in hands. I just finished to send e-mails to all international customers of Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight. Now I will do the same for Cleopatra. ~Louis.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:20 PM   #67
SAB380
The X-Men

“I am also waiting for the pictures of the statues painted and ready to go. I only received a picture of some happy Chinese employees”

A definite sign of quality!
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:21 AM   #68
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
“I am also waiting for the pictures of the statues painted and ready to go. I only received a picture of some happy Chinese employees”

A definite sign of quality!
Its not "made in Japan" quality thats for sure.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:31 AM   #69
stone eagle
Justice League

Well anyone see the video ARH put on their Facebook page to give customers the latest update? I believe Punisher2000 posted a link yesterday :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPyK...ature=youtu.be

It seems nice for those just waiting for new stuff to appear but think about it from the standpoint of a long term back ordered customer........It feels like "distract them with comedy" routine to me (just my .02 though.)
First off they admit twice in the video that Abrahom gets distracted and slowed down by his dog, then a nice segment on his pet project of a 1/3 scale Arkallah that he may or may not keep to himself and not market? All the while there are 5 Valkyrie statues on the table that are 90-95% painted and assembled and have been in that condition over the last couple of videos over the last 6 months or so......
Why doesn't he just finish them and get them to eager customers and put down the dog and personal projects?
I know in the video they claim the long waiting customers will be compensated (it's a surprise though) but they still say end of this year/beginning of 2019 before the back ordered are shipped to us............
Old 09-20-2018, 04:43 PM   #70
cosmic
Mephisto

So, what is the surprise for you? This is ARH Business as usual.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote