Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 02-04-2020, 11:03 PM   #261
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
I couldn't get my pic to load on here but here's the link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/846962.../shares/qK9q28
Thanks. I knew this was big but it’s just cool seeing the size relative to other statues.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 12:23 PM   #262
AsianJedi
Doh!

So, I think this is a bunch of B.S., but wondering if anyone else had any authentication issues in receiving the wrong product number. I've been collecting every Mario statue since the line came out with both Lucky Cat Mario EX and Tonooki Mario EX being #219. I typically authenticate within a month of receiving. As I went to authenticate Bowser Exclusive, I noticed it was #258. This was the response they gave me:

Thank you for waiting. We have investigated this and concluded that your order was not assigned the serial number #219 due to a system glitch. Regrettably, this means that we are no longer able to allocate #219 for your upcoming Mario and Yoshi statue, which will now be #258 following the Bowser statue that you have authenticated.

We are very sorry about this situation and would like to offer you a coupon code for 50 USD in-store credits as compensation
AsianJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:07 AM   #263
dao2
Cyclops

That sucks, never did the authentication thing though. Unfortunately I can't relate, I'd happily take the 50 since I don't care about the number (unless it was #1 or something).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 10:17 AM   #264
AsianJedi
Doh!

For those that care about authentication and having the same number, do you think $50 is enough compensation? I'm about to quit collecting this line because of this, unless they decide on a Princess Peach or Toad next. 3 out of its 4 releases have been Mario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
That sucks, never did the authentication thing though. Unfortunately I can't relate, I'd happily take the 50 since I don't care about the number (unless it was #1 or something).
AsianJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 01:45 PM   #265
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianJedi View Post
For those that care about authentication and having the same number, do you think $50 is enough compensation? I'm about to quit collecting this line because of this, unless they decide on a Princess Peach or Toad next. 3 out of its 4 releases have been Mario.
I don't really know, as I said I can't really relate. If it's worth more to you then it is. I'm sure some people who care would be fine with that. I don't think it's ridiculous that you aren't fine with it or anything, just personally it wouldn't bother me.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:37 PM   #266
MegatronG1
The X-Men

F4F is the only company in the industry that does any of this number-matching nonsense, which can't be easy given how statues are produced in batches, and the somewhat random nature of hand numbering. $50 is very generous. I wouldn't even complain about this.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:10 PM   #267
dao2
Cyclops

I think GH does it too? They are sorta related though?
Old 03-13-2020, 10:18 AM   #268
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I don't give 2 Fs about a number. I care about the statue I'm looking at so I'd take the $50 for sure.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 02:59 PM   #269
RomanceDawn
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

PSA - Bowser's Tongue

Sorry to bump an old thread but I remember a person or two some time ago complaining about Bowser's mouth. The big empty hole there is if you don't have the exclusive fire ball. I purchased the regular and thought there was just a big empty square hole in his mouth.

I threw the packaging box out several days ago but just in case went back and scanned through it this morning and a tongue was actually left in the box! Just in case anyone missed it like I did!

Bowser's tongue is located in the 2nd box with the base. It is not with Bowser himself but in the second box with the big spiky base!
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 02:43 PM   #270
XMAN
Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
PSA - Bowser's Tongue

Sorry to bump an old thread but I remember a person or two some time ago complaining about Bowser's mouth. The big empty hole there is if you don't have the exclusive fire ball. I purchased the regular and thought there was just a big empty square hole in his mouth.

I threw the packaging box out several days ago but just in case went back and scanned through it this morning and a tongue was actually left in the box! Just in case anyone missed it like I did!

Bowser's tongue is located in the 2nd box with the base. It is not with Bowser himself but in the second box with the big spiky base!
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote