Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 04:35 PM   #151
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Sheeesh.. one minuet assumption, and everyone loses their minds. lol! Like seriously, chill the F out. My gosh, theyre only statues. People need to get their lives in check.
Maybe you should have given some thought to the assumption you made, you threw the grenade, deal with the blast...

Quote:
I love all the asshats calling me an asshole. I know quite a lot of you on facebook, and even several mods from here; Whom shall remain nameless. You all act like saints on here, but in reality Ive seen what goes on through your minds on what you post, and or comment on, on facebook; which is telling on how you really are- The masks you hide behind in your personal lives. Youre the ones who are the serious assholes
So, you're bummed at being labeled an a-hole, yet have no qualms labelling others as such, hence justifying their labelling of you as an a-hole, and providing you more self justification that they are in fact the a-holes, leading to your own shock an awe at being labeled an a-hole.......

Quote:
I may seem like a jerk, but Im actually quite the opposite of what you think of me here. Im the nicest guy youll ever meet if ever given the chance.
Ok, needy, much?

Quote:
But it doesn't really matter, I don't need your validation.
Yet you want to be given the chance to prove you're a nice guy, which some have done by befriending you on Facebook, which you have thrown back in their faces by judging them publicly and calling them a-holes......Yep, can I be your friend?

Quote:
All of you hide behind a façade. Maybe you should take a look at yourselves in the mirror before you judge others. I already apologized to the ones that mattered, way back in this thread for my assumption.
Wait, what.....Didn't you just judge others as hiding behind a facade? Haven't you judged some to be worthy of your apologies and others not?.....Watch out folks, NICE GUY AT WORK!!!

Quote:
I didn't think it would get out of hand, and bring out some nasty ass personalities.
Ah, so you want the benefit of the doubt and a Royal pardon for spewing your assumptions on the web with no consideration for how that may offend others, but you're not willing to turn the other cheek to those who took your statements at face value......Isn't that the definition of double standards.

Quote:
Peoples opinions are just that, opinions. If you don't like it, learn to ignore it. You, and you alone are responsible for how you react, and for your own peace of mind. This here... is no chip off my shoulder.
Great advice......Shame it dawned on you after your episode of venting your opinion and not taking responsibility for the words you wrote.....oh, and the phrase is a "chip on your shoulder" - a chip off your shoulder is just a visit to A&E or, as you Americans might say, the ER.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:44 PM   #152
AllThatExist666
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Old 01-10-2017, 04:46 PM   #153
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

What is that saying? "Opinions are like as...." Oh well, I forgot.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:56 PM   #154
danteipp
Hellboy

What the heck happened to this thread?! Wow. Just wow.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:33 PM   #155
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Maybe you should have given some thought to the assumption you made, you threw the grenade, deal with the blast...

So, you're bummed at being labeled an a-hole, yet have no qualms labelling others as such, hence justifying their labelling of you as an a-hole, and providing you more self justification that they are in fact the a-holes, leading to your own shock an awe at being labeled an a-hole.......

Ok, needy, much?

Yet you want to be given the chance to prove you're a nice guy, which some have done by befriending you on Facebook, which you have thrown back in their faces by judging them publicly and calling them a-holes......Yep, can I be your friend?

Wait, what.....Didn't you just judge others as hiding behind a facade? Haven't you judged some to be worthy of your apologies and others not?.....Watch out folks, NICE GUY AT WORK!!!

Ah, so you want the benefit of the doubt and a Royal pardon for spewing your assumptions on the web with no consideration for how that may offend others, but you're not willing to turn the other cheek to those who took your statements at face value......Isn't that the definition of double standards.

Great advice......Shame it dawned on you after your episode of venting your opinion and not taking responsibility for the words you wrote.....oh, and the phrase is a "chip on your shoulder" - a chip off your shoulder is just a visit to A&E or, as you Americans might say, the ER.
Keyboard warrior here. You mad bro?

Old 01-10-2017, 09:04 PM   #156
tormentedbliss
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteipp View Post
What the heck happened to this thread?! Wow. Just wow.
i regret starting the thing ...lol
Old 01-10-2017, 09:04 PM   #157
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

This thread has pretty much run it's course, so I think we can close it off.

And now all the mods, reviewers and awards coordinators can enjoy all the free statues, speed boats and overseas holidays we were all gifted.

Woo hoo.
Closed Thread