Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-13-2017, 04:29 PM   #31
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Cartel has sold all his statues is this true?

I really miss his videos he did amazing videos

Has Madxcollector also given up?

It may be getting too expensive for many collectors prices have got too crazy recently and many are quitting this hobby
Cost was not the main reason Cartel sold his collection. Quite simply...HE FELL IN LOVE!!! Yep...that will do it to ya. That is why I am currently single! I am selfish with my time and my hobbies!!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:30 PM   #32
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
One of them also said in the Storm video that they HATE Storm. Sorry, can't trust anyone who hates Storm.
very true.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:31 PM   #33
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Cost was not the main reason Cartel sold his collection. Quite simply...HE FELL IN LOVE!!! Yep...that will do it to ya. That is why I am currently single! I am selfish with my time and my hobbies!!
xm statues are your love lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
Really like the radd titan guys , chat, reviews, unboxing as well as i like Statue fanatic reviews, cartel ( heard he sold all his collection..), Kris, Gina , Lou, Casc, Carlito, Sisko, darthkris, Omar, Neny dee, Victor (R.I.P) Prime collector, Sean Sanders, Batman statue collectors, Marvelous Statues.. etc etc...So Thank you all of you guys sharing every day your hobby !!

By the way can't wait to see a proper vid of Shibumi, i saw it's in the Sisko list !!
Damn wondered what happened, loved his videos, one of my favorite reviewers
Old 09-13-2017, 04:34 PM   #34
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Old 09-14-2017, 12:23 AM   #35
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoid18 View Post
Holy moly, that's a lot of footage! Just caught your Storm vid and I can't wait to see the rest as I've always enjoyed your commentary and insight. Ivy and Storm were my highlights this year. Probably not going to pick Ivy up but Storm is a must for me. I'm still wavering on Dark Phoenix. She looks great so far but I'm in too deep in the Berserk line to double dip on characters right now.
Yeah, I actually wanted to take a lot more footage but the amount of noise coming from the stage made it impossible. I wanted to do a proper booth walkthrough, but getting 30 uninterrupted minutes of quiet rarely happened. Anyway, I'll try to plan things out better next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Thank you very much for all the videos and work you put in to do this. I'm sure I speak for others as well when I say it is much appreciated!!!
You're very welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrapro1 View Post
Great videos and OMG I'm stoked on buying that Hulkbuster . The only thing I'm asking XM to add are two shoulder pad armour pieces not battled damaged just little weathered to give me another option to display. I don't think it's a lot to ask on basically a perfect 10 piece.
Congrats, you seriously won't regret picking up the Hulkbuster. It's a masterpiece!
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:44 AM   #36
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I can't wait for your starscream vid Sisko. One of my
most inticipated pieces ever!

Quote:
That's too bad. I hope it's true love at least. If the right girl came along I might give up collecting too if for whatever reason it helped our future. I completely understand his position.

Unless it's like she forced him to because she didn't like it. Then bye bye chica!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:35 AM   #37
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
When I watched his videos he would sometimes refer to his "old lady" and mention she supported his collecting. so he found someone new?
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:02 AM   #38
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

New vids are up!

XM Studios Batgirl 1/4 Scale Statue STGCC 2017

XM Studios Optimus Prime Statue STGCC 2017

XM Studios Snowspeeder Luke 1/4 Scale Statue STGCC 2017
Old 09-14-2017, 05:48 AM   #39
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Once again, Thanks a lot for the fantastic work !

Can you please upload the vid about Shibumi, there is no good vid available with him painted and i saw it on your list ! can't wait to see it!!
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:19 AM   #40
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
Once again, Thanks a lot for the fantastic work !

Can you please upload the vid about Shibumi, there is no good vid available with him painted and i saw it on your list ! can't wait to see it!!
Sure thing, I'll try to get it up for you ASAP. I filmed it late in the day and was pretty tired, so it's not a very long video. But I hope it will do.