Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-04-2023, 11:18 AM   #61
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
Yeah the tails seriously do good move PCS!
Licensor hasn't allowed tails for a loooong time. Nostalgia aside, they look like you-know-what.
Fullscale_PCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 02:45 AM   #62
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
CE on WL at SSC
They arent selling. Sideshow is creating buyers panic. Ask yourself, why would collectors edition waitlist over the exclusive thats both the same price? Itll go back to pre order. They did it cuz they knew they were releasing Donatello a few days later, and tryng to get more purchases locked in.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 09:31 AM   #63
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
They arent selling. Sideshow is creating buyers panic. Ask yourself, why would collectors edition waitlist over the exclusive thats both the same price? Itll go back to pre order. They did it cuz they knew they were releasing Donatello a few days later, and tryng to get more purchases locked in.
Because retailers can buy that version. Bbts, etc. That's why CE sells faster. Sideshow is our distributor, not just a direct retailer. This happens regularly with popular collectors editions from all manufacturers.
Old 01-07-2023, 12:30 PM   #64
Darkhumor

I already know that. But thats not the case here. You can see all the animated series are all still in stock on sideshow regular and exclusives. I recall them putting those up and creating panic prior to Krangs release. You can see the state of health of these lines. They aren't selling. Say what you want. Nobody is paying these prices. And it's not only just with PCS either.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:40 PM   #65
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
I already know that. But thats not the case here. You can see all the animated series are all still in stock on sideshow regular and exclusives. I recall them putting those up and creating panic prior to Krangs release. You can see the state of health of these lines. They aren't selling. Say what you want. Nobody is paying these prices. And it's not only just with PCS either.
All the Turtles are sold out except Leonardo being most recent but even that EX is gone?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 02:18 PM   #66
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
That's not accurate. Raph, Mikey, and Donnie animated are all long sold out. ( I can't even get them, and I want them) Leo is relatively recent, as is shredder. Bebop and rocksteady are brand new. Krang is barely even shipping.

The 1:3 series are more limited, and the only 1:3 series that exists. We do this for collector enjoyment. And these are moving well.
Old 01-07-2023, 02:22 PM   #67
MegatronG1
The X-Men

The sais are too short (should be forearm length + about an inch) , and not the right shape, but producers rarely get it right, and neither licensor, producer, nor customers seem to mind.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 05:04 PM   #68
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
All the Turtles are sold out except Leonardo being most recent but even that EX is gone?
I wasn't talking the turtles. Im talking about the villains. I should have clarified that. lol!! Villains aint moving.
Old 01-07-2023, 05:07 PM   #69
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
And these are moving well.
Sure. Again, I guarantee they'll be around for a long while. Nobody is talking much about these in the TMNT community.

These are niche pieces for the casual, non invested fans that just want to add tmnt pieces to their statue collection to show off as trendy, until they get tired of them and move them out for newer statues.
Like GemMint for example, gets and moves pieces out all the time. I dont really take these reviewers as serious collectors, and just doing it for "clout" attention, to their channels as they receive free product from companies to review.

For the diehard fans, theyre too big, too many and too stylized to drop that kind of money on. Now if they were more traditional, it'd be a "take my money all day." And as a diehard, its an easy pass.
Old 01-28-2023, 11:51 PM   #70
PacMan3000
The Spirit

Sideshow sent me an email saying this is arriving soon. That means this statue will be in the hands of collectors only six months after the pre-order went live. I'm impressed. Hopefully the final product is good.
PacMan3000 is offline   Reply With Quote