Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-09-2016, 12:19 AM   #11
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

can we please kindly have some prototype pictures of the Master Chef Helmet please?

Are there any plans for a Locus Helmet?
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:05 AM   #12
TFS_Pete
Project TriForce
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Above All View Post
can we please kindly have some prototype pictures of the Master Chef Helmet please?

Are there any plans for a Locus Helmet?
We're not ready to show off any other helmets from the rest of Blue Team just yet. We'll be announcing them slowly, in waves.

As for Gears of War related replicas, that's a great idea. We actually did not have any plans on a Locust Helmet, but definitely something I can bring up. Thanks for the suggestion.
TFS_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:15 PM   #13
qz33
Rescue

Have you guys ever considered doing busts?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 03:44 PM   #14
TFS_Pete
Project TriForce
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Have you guys ever considered doing busts?
We have considered busts. The closest we've come to it is the Drone Maquette from Gears of War, though we do not have plans to put out similar collectibles. Never say never though. It's just not something we're exploring anytime soon.
TFS_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:02 PM   #15
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS_Pete View Post
We have considered busts. The closest we've come to it is the Drone Maquette from Gears of War, though we do not have plans to put out similar collectibles. Never say never though. It's just not something we're exploring anytime soon.
Sorry I believe I should have specified lifesize 1:1 scale busts to be more clear for a discussion.

These helemts are awesome but as just helmets I find my interest to be limited. A bust would give a bit more of the total character design and give a higher end display option.

Are you familiar with POP Culture Shock's busts? A similar display of Spartans is something I probably couldn't resist as these helmets have a similar realism.

At least a lifesize Master Chief bust would be epic just to be a fly buzzing in your ear.

qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:20 PM   #16
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

if you google "Locus Helmet Halo" you will see a red - white colored helmet. It looks similar to a human skull.

Can you please kindly consider to make this Halo Locus helmet?

Thank you for your time.
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:35 PM   #17
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS_Pete View Post
We're not ready to show off any other helmets from the rest of Blue Team just yet. We'll be announcing them slowly, in waves.

As for Gears of War related replicas, that's a great idea. We actually did not have any plans on a Locust Helmet, but definitely something I can bring up. Thanks for the suggestion.
Nice, sounds like there will be many more helmets coming down the line. More and more I am thinking this is a line I need to jump in on. The helmets thus far look fantastic!!
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote