Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 12-23-2019, 10:15 AM   #31
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

Medusa

Ya I kinda feel the same way about medusa. I have the original 1/7 Scales as well as the 1/3 Scale and I feel like they should not produce anymore medusa's.
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 08:13 PM   #32
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
anyone remember statue forum member AVERONE?

He was a super-collector, got involved with ARH and practically disappeared . . .
He had his own problems of been labeled and accused of scamming people so he just went silent.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:50 AM   #33
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I'm honestly kinda surprised ARH still has so many loyal customers. I'm also surprised it still has a dedicated board on this forum.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:09 AM   #34
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I never had a problem with ARH, I have gotten all the statues that I had ordered (10+). And will continue to support as long as they release what I collect.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:17 AM   #35
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I'm honestly kinda surprised ARH still has so many loyal customers. I'm also surprised it still has a dedicated board on this forum.
Not really many loyal customers left anymore. I learned my lesson the last time dealing with them, the headache is not worth it after spending $700 on their product. There was one point where all I bought was ARH, because of Conan and Greek gods. Yes, I got all my statues some damaged but got them all. They just got too deep in this mess that it was a high risk to purchase from them again.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 07:49 AM   #36
SAB380
The X-Men

So that ARH.... good times
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:25 AM   #37
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
He had his own problems of been labeled and accused of scamming people so he just went silent.
Pretty sure he actually did scam people, from what I heard on social media. That is why he is silent. He might have used Araholm's negative, hostility to deal with aggravated people. But usually when you are shunned from certain social media groups, it isnt just simple accusations. If he was into producing unlicensed customs through China, he probably took on more than he can chew.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 04:38 AM   #38
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Pretty sure he actually did scam people, from what I heard on social media. That is why he is silent. He might have used Araholm's negative, hostility to deal with aggravated people. But usually when you are shunned from certain social media groups, it isnt just simple accusations. If he was into producing unlicensed customs through China, he probably took on more than he can chew.
Ohh is that what the accusation was?

I figured he decided to claim some unpaid wages by taking people’s statue order money. Wouldn’t have been hard.
....I made this assumption because people were paying him directly at times when ARH got their accounts frozen. I paid him directly twice and then ARH product was delivered. Arahom was clearly aware of this because I was in conversation with him directly about him doing some custom tweaks to the statues I ordered and the email chains generally had the three of us on there.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 10:31 AM   #39
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

ARH

Like Zeus was saying I've also always received all my statues I ordered and if their was a problem with one it was dealt with. So I got nothing bad to say at this point about ARH. You know when people ask why he still has loyal customers, it's not that we are loyal to a company by any means it's just that we are loyal to collecting what he is selling. If another company was producing the Arkhalla statues I would probably buy them from said company. No collector is loyal to a company he is loyal to what he collects let's be clear about that. If sideshow started producing all the statues I don't like well then I wouldn't buy from them anymore it's that simple.
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:55 AM   #40
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Averone aka Payman Aflatooni is 100% a scammer. He got in bed with Dani Hinze and Hinze used him as the money man. Hinze scammed people, and Payman kept quiet and "retired" from the hobby. A bunch of my close buddies got scammed by Payman/Averone and Dani Hinze from their unlicensed marvel statues they were making.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote