Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 10-28-2016, 04:13 PM   #521
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion100 View Post
Pretty Hardcore Leekson! Respect!
Thanks man! Luckily I have a Mrs which understand my Jurassic Park obsession
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 04:28 PM   #522
oszito
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Shreck View Post
Ouch Carlos! It's cheaper even for the UK. What are you gonna do?
Wait for selling the velociraptor 1: 1 shops my country ... I do not understand about shipping charges so expensive ...
oszito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 04:32 PM   #523
Parallax
Nightwing

Simply put, I would be more upset not having this perfect Velociraptor bust than I would be spending $1k. Truth be told, if it's not this it would be spent on something else.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 05:13 PM   #524
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leekson View Post
Thanks man! Luckily I have a Mrs which understand my Jurassic Park obsession

Mine too. We are very lucky. Great post above btw Leekson and you are absolutely right. This is something I have been waiting for since I was a small child. I'm worshipping Stan Winston Studio and their incredible work those days. Never, in my wildest dreams would I dared to imagine that one day we gonna get this from a company called Chronicle. From the Winston molds. Wow. It cannot come fast enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax View Post
Simply put, I would be more upset not having this perfect Velociraptor bust than I would be spending $1k. Truth be told, if it's not this it would be spent on something else.
And what is a better way to spend that 1k?
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 07:27 PM   #525
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

i just ordered this beauty!!!! is going to be the crown jewel of my collection!!!
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 07:52 AM   #526
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
i just ordered this beauty!!!! is going to be the crown jewel of my collection!!!
I think it will be for quite many of us who ordered. Congrats buddy!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:00 PM   #527
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
Really want this but shipping is just putting me off and customs hoping that CD would have on their site by now, also my Mrs does not agree with me spending this much money kind of sucks when you have a Mrs.I salute all you single men/women.
£1,450...
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:53 PM   #528
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
£1,450...
Would love to buy it but probably going to wait for things down the line great product and great for everyone who got one hope you guys enjoy it.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:55 AM   #529
oszito
Frackin!

Hello Paul o Heather,

Yo quiero comprar el busto 1:1 Raptor.

I do not understand why it is so expensive sending to Spain by usps $430, this is 45% of the price Raptor bustr.
there any way to get a cheaper shipping to Spain?

Thanks,
oszito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:07 AM   #530
JurassicHead40
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I'm sure its been mentioned before, but I think its worth repeating here: I think another hearty THANK YOU to Paul and the team at Chronicle for really pushing through on this license (and Universal for taking the chance on them). Its crazy to think that we would ever be at this point, where we would get museum quality JP items for what I consider, very reasonable costs, and easy to use payment plans (I'm looking at you 10 month plans LOL).

I'm hoping that this is a partnership that will stay the course for the foreseeable future (at least until we get through JW 2 & 3)...who knows if there will be more JP films after this trilogy, but if there is, I have to say that the quality of what I have seen from the items Chronicle has up for preorder thus far, is just draw dropping. While I'd love to partake in all items being released, its not feasible for me personally, more in terms of space than anything else, but for the items I do plan on purchasing, I'm excited to be able to get in on many of these products and will proudly display them.

I also realize there are some hardcore's that want this or that, would prefer a sculpt to look a certain way, and I've seen mention of that in this thread in particular. But what I would say to that is you cannot please everyone, and I think Paul and his crew are knocking it out of the park and doing the best they can with what they have to work with. There are so many variables in this industry, and while everyone has their dream project, some things may not be feasible either on a financial level or otherwise, that is just the way it is. But could you imagine before June of 2015 when Chronicle got this license, I don't think there is a die hard JP fan who ever thought we would have gotten products of this nature for this franchise. This property was pretty much dead after JP3, but here we are 15 years later, completely renewed and the future looks bright.

Anyways, off my soap box.
JurassicHead40 is offline   Reply With Quote