Shadowhawk

1300-1399

my guess
Thundercats-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 12:05 AM   #1032
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

God only knows how much this is gonna cost. I'm definitely getting though. I've been waiting years for this.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 03:00 AM   #1033
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

With him being 30" tall he will be the same size as hulk (using original gladiator hulk for reference). He isnt that hunched over in his running stance, so I think sideshow made him this size in order for him to go toe to toe with hulk at the same size (just like the comic depiction). I know he is meant to go with the X-men, but it would be cool to have him face off against hulk as well (or the new P1 venom at the same size).

The other thing i really hope SS is doing, is making the debris on his forearm and left leg (and any other part of his body for that matter) magnetized only and not keyed. Dont want him to look like the P1 venom, with key holes all over, if you decide not to display him without all the debris. In my opinion, I think the attached debris really takes away from his prescience because it blocks half of his leading arm. Id rather see his full suit and massive muscles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:38 AM   #1034
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

My thoughts exactly Ginormousthums!
I have completely run out of display space so unless I start selling some pieces, the Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette and the XM Studios 1/7 Juggernaut will be my final pieces.

From first picture released via the RaddTitan video I believe we are going out with a big bang though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginormousthumbs View Post
I think this will be a fantastic final piece for me.
Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:43 AM   #1035
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I hope this Juggernaut Maquette will be comparable in price with the Thanos Maquette.
This maquette will not be for free but I hope it will be as affordable as possible to enable every fan and collector out there to add this fantastic piece to their collections should they wish so.

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercats-NO View Post
1300-1399

my guess
Old 01-06-2019, 05:54 AM   #1036
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Peedi,
I understand what you are saying but I am wondering if the colors on Juggernaut's suit could appear to be a bit brownish due to the lighting condistions?
From what I can see Sideshow's creative team took Juggernaut's classic crimson red costume as a starting point (look for example at his chest/mid rif which is more reddish with black vertical lines))

I hope we will see some more pictures soon but based on the first picture I think Juggernaut's cistume looks amazing.

I have added a couple of pictures of other great Juggernaut with a brown/red color scheme to compare:

-1. Kotobukiya Juggernaut:

-2. Iron Studios Juggernaut:

-3. Gentle Giant Juggernaut bust:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Also in my head Juggernaut’s outfit is more brown and that seems to be what sideshow has done but I’m finding that I actually dig his outfit being a bit more crimson.
Rainer
Old 01-06-2019, 08:42 AM   #1037
kolektan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
The other thing i really hope SS is doing, is making the debris on his forearm and left leg (and any other part of his body for that matter) magnetized only and not keyed. Dont want him to look like the P1 venom, with key holes all over, if you decide not to display him without all the debris. In my opinion, I think the attached debris really takes away from his prescience because it blocks half of his leading arm. Id rather see his full suit and massive muscles.
I dont think that’s not gonna happen. just look at how they mutilated wonder woman’s beautifully sculpted back only to make sure that the shield didnt come off (and we all know we want to just take it off).
kolektan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 11:04 AM   #1038
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I wonder if the edition will be set like Thanos.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 11:06 AM   #1039
Demona
Martian Manhunter

SS and P1 should take a page out of the XM Red Skull a made plugs that match those areas. For the money P1 and this Juggy will be, it would be a nice option.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:19 PM   #1040
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

I hope the EX get's a fixed ES.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote