Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #311
Dark69
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

me to! they never even emailed me back last time
Dark69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #312
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

what the point of calling it a collectible if your going to mass produce when ever you feel like it.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #313
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
I, for one....am pissed off.
Why remember you should be happy for me!! He isn't reissuing them everyone relax! I believe the ES was set at 200?? But all 200 were not dispensed so I'm getting one from original line!
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #314
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Why remember you should be happy for me!! He isn't reissuing them everyone relax! I believe the ES was set at 200?? But all 200 were not dispensed so I'm getting one from original line!
Im glad for you, but for people like me who were made to believe there were no more and gave up looking and settled for the rattle it's complete bull---- on ARH. If this is indeed the case and these were available THE WHOLE TIME and still are being produced I might jsut ask for a refund on my rattle. Not because the ES but it would be because of the business practice. Let's hope that is not the case though.

edit: Ave explained what the deal was on the other forums, keeping my rattle.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #315
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
They said these were sold out even before they hit the stores. Why did they say that when they weren't all "dispensed?" Sounds like they are still being shady. Withholding them and saying they are sold out when they aren't. I am not surprised.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:17 PM   #316
Grog
SF Minister of Etiquette and Protocol

i would trade my origina for a Rattle if anyone is down for a swap. PM me
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:53 PM   #317
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Im glad for you, but for people like me who were made to believe there were no more and gave up looking and settled for the rattle it's complete bull---- on ARH. If this is indeed the case and these were available THE WHOLE TIME and still are being produced I might jsut ask for a refund on my rattle. Not because the ES but it would be because of the business practice. Let's hope that is not the case though.

edit: Ave explained what the deal was on the other forums, keeping my rattle.
They're complete shady liars. When the original green version came out, all they did was talk about how they were almost completely sold out everywhere, and once they were gone, they were gone for good.

Then they decided to do another version of 50 rattlesnakes, which has now been increased to 70 AND they are still producing the green versions.

Honestly, they are full of shi*.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:58 PM   #318
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Yeah I would of loved rattle but original green is brilliantly done! Cool thing is too that my green one comes with all I've listed below:

The ARH Studios EX version features:

-removable top
-two arrows piercing the rock soldier victim
- And the Medusa name plate.

Extra info of medusa figure!

-We have re-engineered the box
- box size is now 2/3 of the original
- Styrofoam is now high density and high quality to ensure no breaking issues will occur during shipment.
-The weight of the statue remains the same, so shipping costs are same!

And to answer any questions you may have this is why I'm able to get one-

From Arahom

"We produced less than the announced edition size, so those extra will follow the numbers in sequence." So sounds like they still had few extras left over for breakages ect and I'm getting one of those but will be mint with no defects and original ES!

Even though ES is less on rattle the original one will still hold its value down road and will forever be one one of greatest figures around!!

If any of you want original exclusive medusa email Arahom and ask if he has any more! He still said he had a few green ones left when I last talked to him!
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #319
woozie0
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Yeah I would of loved rattle but original green is brilliantly done! Cool thing is too that my green one comes with all I've listed below:

The ARH Studios EX version features:

-removable top
-two arrows piercing the rock soldier victim
- And the Medusa name plate.

Extra info of medusa figure!

-We have re-engineered the box
- box size is now 2/3 of the original
- Styrofoam is now high density and high quality to ensure no breaking issues will occur during shipment.
-The weight of the statue remains the same, so shipping costs are same!

And to answer any questions you may have this is why I'm able to get one-

From Arahom

"We produced less than the announced edition size, so those extra will follow the numbers in sequence." So sounds like they still had few extras left over for breakages ect and I'm getting one of those but will be mint with no defects and original ES!

Even though ES is less on rattle the original one will still hold its value down road and will forever be one one of greatest figures around!!

If any of you want original exclusive medusa email Arahom and ask if he has any more! He still said he had a few green ones left when I last talked to him!
Congrats SideshowJoe. If I was in your position, I would be really happy too.

But, as someone who JUST purchased a green reg from the secondary market, I'm disappointed that I'm finding out about more green EXs like this.
woozie0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:56 AM   #320
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
I am glad that you got one. It's the business practice that I don't like. If that's the case, then I should send back my original Medusa and ask ARH to send me the new and improved version. This reminds me of Bowen....repaint, Flaux Bronze, recycle, etc.,

Also, while at it...ARH should make everything open ES...that way they can sell it to whoever and whenever they want.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote