Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-23-2018, 03:46 PM   #111
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I would assume they would do at least 4-5 characters in the line as all of their other lines seem to include at least that.

My dilemma is, I love this Supergirl and would potentially want to buy, but I don't really have interest in Mera. But, I'm also one of those collectors that doesn't just want one in a line - I prefer at least two or three. I'd be all in on a Wonder Woman or any of the Sirens.
I can understand and would love for it to be a line as well. I think Wonder Woman would be most likely, and I have my list of DC Heroines I'd love (Power Girl, Big Barda, Jessica Cruz, Starfire, Stargirl, and many more).

Between this and Fabok though I have optimism some characters I want will get covered.

I'm still waiting to see if the Zatanna 1/3 shown off over a year ago is still happening.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:10 PM   #112
built2shred
Phoenix

Is it me or does it seem like everyone is producing a serious amount of DC characters.... so many choices...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:38 PM   #113
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Is it me or does it seem like everyone is producing a serious amount of DC characters.... so many choices...
Yes, but I would say the big thing for me is getting beyond the core characters. There are still a good dozen characters I'd like in 1/3 from DC.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:52 PM   #114
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Marvel license is probably harder or more expensive to acquire lol.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:53 PM   #115
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

I know is sort of tied in to the movie, but getting Mera in 1/3 is a big deal. I never thought they would take a chance on it. The whole connection with the Artgerm art certainly helped here.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:03 PM   #116
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
I know is sort of tied in to the movie, but getting Mera in 1/3 is a big deal. I never thought they would take a chance on it. The whole connection with the Artgerm art certainly helped here.
I'm fine with this logic, means odds of a Mary Marvel went from 1% to...5% of happening now with the Shazam movie.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:38 PM   #117
Comicbookguy
Hercules

This is my most anticipated statue so far! I wonder if we will get any variants? I asked p1 and no response to it yet. So I guess that means yes? A black evil repaint version? new head and no cat? I actually hate repaints but I know with p1 it's most possible. I just noticed the new ss supergirl is also based on Artgerms artwork. That one is nowhere close. I do like it, but passing now I see this one. This one is imo is very close to his artwork.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:36 AM   #118
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

They said no variants, no COH and no change of arm without cat.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:11 AM   #119
doomsdayd
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
They said no variants, no COH and no change of arm without cat.
Which leads me to believe that another Supergirl will be made in 1:3 scale. Looks like there is a line exclusive to the Artgerm covers and this rendition is not their definitive version of Supergirl. I know they are working on Injustice 2 Kara, but I would like to see them tackle a more teenage Supergirl similar to the Michael Turner run. Hell, if they did Red Lantern Supergirl.....
doomsdayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:57 AM   #120
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I would be more than fine with a line of females based on Artgerm covers, especially with these more compact bases. I think Supergirl is the best Supergirl anyone has ever done (to date) and she's also the most faithful Artgerm adaption I've ever seen.

I'd even be ok if the line was slightly more basic and had no switch out parts and only came in one edition.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote