Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-23-2018, 01:01 PM   #921
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
You are wrong. Read this post below and tell me it's not offensive or rude. Your disagreeing with my opinion doesn't make "walk that line".

And please, show me where i said anything offensive or insulting before I was repeatedly and unfairly insulted?
Okay, I’ll concede and give you Divo’s post. It was out of line and disrespectful. That said your “immature prick” response is equally rude and you’re the one bringing the mods into this... so consider this an official warning to BOTH OF YOU to drop it!
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:08 PM   #922
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Okay, I’ll concede and give you Divo’s post. It was out of line and disrespectful. That said your “immature prick” response is equally rude and you’re the one bringing the mods into this... so consider this an official warning to BOTH OF YOU to drop it!
That's fair!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:16 PM   #923
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

SS wolverine > XM That is all, i'm offended this topic is even up for debate. 😤
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:24 PM   #924
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

People are allowed to have differing points of view.....it would be fantastic if one of these days everyone could just accept that rather than trying to impose their opinion on everyone else and get "offended" that someone could see a topic a different way. And no, I don't mean that to make your post sound as if it's worse than any others. It just happens to be the last one I've seen.

I understand the point of these message boards for news to be posted, people to get excited, express critique, things like that. But when you all get so wrapped up in other peoples opinions man.....I just don't get it. I don't know why any of you care if another person thinks a statue stinks that you love, if they think one version is better than the on you like, or whatever else. Just let people have their viewpoint and don't even bother responding. It accomplishes nothing. NOTHING.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:49 PM   #925
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
People are allowed to have differing points of view.....it would be fantastic if one of these days everyone could just accept that rather than trying to impose their opinion on everyone else and get "offended" that someone could see a topic a different way. And no, I don't mean that to make your post sound as if it's worse than any others. It just happens to be the last one I've seen.

I understand the point of these message boards for news to be posted, people to get excited, express critique, things like that. But when you all get so wrapped up in other peoples opinions man.....I just don't get it. I don't know why any of you care if another person thinks a statue stinks that you love, if they think one version is better than the on you like, or whatever else. Just let people have their viewpoint and don't even bother responding. It accomplishes nothing. NOTHING.
nah 😈
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:37 AM   #926
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
SS wolverine > XM That is all, i'm offended this topic is even up for debate. ��
Agreed! SS wolverine is on another level. I saw them both in person too..
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:02 AM   #927
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Me

"Finally i can post my own pictures from the XM Brown Wolverine 1/4 statue at the STGCC 2018. Have fun to watch."

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:02 AM   #928
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Me

"Finally i can post my own pictures from the XM Brown Wolverine 1/4 statue at the STGCC 2018. Have fun to watch."

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM   #929
SONICobra
Batman

I think it looks pretty good as is (except for the yellow neck) but it could be NEXT LEVEL with a few minor tweaks
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:59 AM   #930
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
That's fair!
I wouldn't sweat that person. He flips out every time someone has a negative comment about his precious SS Wolverine.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote