Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #5801
Battletroll
The Spirit

Hi Jerry, there are some rumors that Skeletor and Panthor are not being worked on anymore. Can you confirm if they are still happening?
Battletroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:17 PM   #5802
no gears
Sinister Six

Hey Jerry great work on everything shown at wondercon. Just wondering if any more thought or anything gone into the next 1:1 bust. Think last I remember was talk of either M. Bison or Shao Kahn? Would love to know of any plans or updates.
no gears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:29 PM   #5803
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

I cherry picked through questions a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no gears View Post
Hey Jerry great work on everything shown at wondercon. Just wondering if any more thought or anything gone into the next 1:1 bust. Think last I remember was talk of either M. Bison or Shao Kahn? Would love to know of any plans or updates.
We have a 1:1 MK and a 1:1 SF busts both currently in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battletroll View Post
Hi Jerry, there are some rumors that Skeletor and Panthor are not being worked on anymore. Can you confirm if they are still happening?
I paused the development on that recently. How anyone outside of PCS knows that is weird though...

The cost to make the He-Man and Battlecat has ended up so high that we would have to dramatically increase the price of the Skeletor/Panthor and Im reluctant to believe collectors will pay it.

So Im re-thinking things.

However He-Man and BC are being made, even though we will barely break even on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giusey View Post
Hi Mr Macaluso

Any chances to see one day in the 1:4 Mixed Media Line:
Fei long T-Hawk and DeeJay from Street Fighter 2 ?

Last year you said that Deejay was an interesting character..
Thank you
I dont think we would do the SF2 versions, but I do think its possible to see them made

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBirkin62 View Post
will the wait times for 1/6 figures differ from the statues?

really hope it doesnt take more than a year for 1/6 figures
For the 1:6 figures we are not going to open pre-sales until we have all the development work done at the factory. I learned my lesson on statues...

So this means that we only need a few months to go from pre-order to delivery. Between 4-6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
hey jerry have dredd ap emails been sent out? was really hoping I was in time...
They have not. Im behind in sending them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
Jerry, did the regular edition of Robocop get cancelled? I am hearing some rumors and wanted to confirm if this is true or not since I've had the regular edition on preorder with DCBS through Diamond for over 19 months and I have no chance at the exclusive if the regular is cancelled.
See the Robocop thread, but no, he is not cancelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjj1987 View Post
Jerry,with a lot of PO's in April and May is it al possibility to have a schedule(Dates) what/when every statue is going up for PO?

With so many PO's, I wan't to see which statue's i can get and which i can't(just a matter of budget )
I wish I had a firm schedule but I sort of wing it based on when pieces are done and approvals come in.

I will say we are increasing how many pieces we do per year. Current plan is to average 3 pieces per month spread out between Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, MOTU and other licenses we have or are getting.

The best I can tell you right now is Ryu 1:3 late April Conan 1:3, Chun Li 1:6 and Cyrax 1:4 in May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock 

No seam in production. Just didnt have time to fix it on the prototype

Hey Jerry, is the seam on the1/3 Akuma also being removed?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosozoku View Post
Hello, Mr Macaluso;

Why not statuettes on Final Fight ( to stay at Capcom ) or so, the SNK ?
As Fatal Fury , King Of Fighter , Art Of Fighting, Samurai Showdown (all great licences) ?

Otherwise, I would like see a statue about Q and/or Dudley from Street Fighter Third Strike ?
Considering some of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Hi Jerry

So the 1/3 Reptile sells out and then people start flipping the Pre-orders an hour or so after he's sold out.

So they put down the $150, sell it on for $350, make a quick $200 and you guys handle all the order transferring and this is all done just a few hours after the item has sold out.

Any thoughts on this? Does it bother you at all?

Any plans to limit the amount of order transfers, or maybe an allotted time ( 6 months after order? ) before the order can be transferred.

Just curious
Flipping is a double edged sword. The con is someone that may have cherished the statue didnt get it and has to pay higher after market prices. The pro is flippers help to ensure sell outs and higher after market pricing which leads to greater hype for our company which leads to more profit and greater stability.

When something takes 30 minutes or more to sell out then i dont really feel that bad for those that didnt get it. That was enough tiime to log in and grab one.

When something sells out in a few minutes, then i do feel a bit bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hi Jerry!

I ordered the EX 1/4 Urban Dredd statue and like it very much. I do feel like the holster is oversized however and stands out as such. Is there any chance this may be looked at and revised if you feel in person that it is warranted? Many thanks.
Its being revised

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Hi Jerry!

1. Any news on 1/3 Scorpion?

2. Any hints for the next 1/3 MK character?

Thanks
1:3 Scorpion and Sub-Zero are coming together this summer. Why its taking long than the 1:3 Akumas ? I cant give you a good answer as the factory cant give me a good answer.

No hints on the next 1:3 yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
Hi Jerry, any license updates? Where do you see yourself going with 1/3 scale statues, a Jim Carrey line would be awesome, the Mask, ace Ventura and his character from Liar Liar covered in blue pen.
Nothing major.

We are going to do some 1:6 statues based on the new game Battleborn. My friend is one of the producers and I like the character designs. We are using the actual in-game 3D data so its a pretty quick process to turn them into statues.

We may be doing some 1:3 pieces based on some classic licenses. Just one piece per license as I want to just make the 'ultimate' version of the particular character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Are we going to see anything on metal gear at wondercon?
I dont think MG is going to work out. Its been a very difficult process and frankly im tired of dealing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebohawk View Post
Hi Jerry,
I'm in the process of buying the first Judge Dredd Ex.Diorama but the seller don't have the Call me Kenneth pieces. Is it possible you still have some available?? Thanks
Hmmm maybe. Youd have to ask customer service. Tell them i said we might have some because everyone that works in CS now started here after that piece so they wont even know what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needstatuerehab View Post
He-Man and Skeletor 1/3 Scale Jerry? =)

My dream display would be to display all PCS 1:1 busts with corresponding 1/3 scale statues =)
its possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
Do you think there would be enough demand for a Fist of the North Star line?
One of my favorites (I did the special fx for the live action movie).

I think it would be cool to do a 1:3 Kenshiro but Ive never looked into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter83 View Post
Hi Jerry,after She-Ra there are other characters in the MOTU Filmation planned? For example Tri-Klops will you do? Thanks.
All Filmation is on hold until we see how She-Ra does.

If she is a home run then we will continue. If she isnt a home run then we are calling it over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBirkin62 View Post
any update to raiden?
he is coming along. The teeth got messed up and that put a pause on things while they were resculpted.

Frankly I think the factory lost the original teeth casts and tried to resculpt them on their own and not tell me. When I saw the samples everything was great except for the teeth...

So i insisted they stop and we had to re-do the teeth
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:36 PM   #5804
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

If you look at the panthor thread you'll see how people know it's on hold jerry
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:39 PM   #5805
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Since we haven't seen any sneak peeks or teases at all, we're probably 2-3 months away from any more Street Fighter 1/4 statue pre-orders, huh?
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:44 PM   #5806
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
Since we haven't seen any sneak peeks or teases at all, we're probably 2-3 months away from any more Street Fighter 1/4 statue pre-orders, huh?
Might see the next one end of May, but more likely early June.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:53 PM   #5807
SONICobra
Batman

thanks jerry!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:01 PM   #5808
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Jerry what's the delivery schedule for Honda, Oro and Akuma? What order will they be released in? Thanks!
Old 04-03-2016, 05:06 PM   #5809
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Jerry is Kotal still on schedule?
Can we expect this in june/july??

Can't wait to have all 3 in hand
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:12 PM   #5810
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Jerry. ..come to eccc?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote