Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Prototypez

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 12:12 AM   #21
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Artsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
So hopefully these will ship tomorrow?

Or at least mine?
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:18 AM   #22
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer
 
ProtoStudios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In Erick's Attic
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsta View Post
Artsta went with the paint it later option, so I'm pretty sure he'll be getting it first. I would say Friday for shipping.

But no worries Andrew, your one of the first on Ed's list and with his talent, you guys will have amazing one of a kind pieces. BTW, can I tell him to ship it to me first so I can drool for a few days then deliver it to you?
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:23 AM   #23
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Andrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bristow, Va
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoStudios View Post
But no worries Andrew, your one of the first on Ed's list and with his talent, you guys will have amazing one of a kind pieces. BTW, can I tell him to ship it to me first so I can drool for a few days then deliver it to you?
Hey bro, I'll be happy to meet you for a beer in MD and show you the goods.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:44 AM   #24
dao2
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
dao2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 8,006
I live in MD as well
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #25
BornFreeSF
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer
 
BornFreeSF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 4,079
Some of these questions may have been answered. Unfortuanately I haven't been able to spend much time on the forum...
If you have already answered them feel free to ignore and I'll dig around next time I'm on here.

Anyway, I was wondering:

1. Are you guys going to have a booth at SDCC (or Evo)?

2. If so, will you have any "exclusives"?

3. Any news on Akuma?

4. What characters do you have lined up? What is the current order of release?

Cheers
Mark
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #26
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?
 
Kadmos777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Piraeus
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoStudios View Post
Artsta went with the paint it later option, so I'm pretty sure he'll be getting it first. I would say Friday for shipping.

But no worries Andrew, your one of the first on Ed's list and with his talent, you guys will have amazing one of a kind pieces. BTW, can I tell him to ship it to me first so I can drool for a few days then deliver it to you?

I see no love here for overseas buyers...















Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:46 PM   #27
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
Liad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 806
Considering the delay of Sagat/Ryu , how many statues do you think you will be able to produce during 2013?

It seems like one a month is unrealistic at this point. I would love to know the answer to this

Also, will you be going chronologically (12 world warriors first), or randomly picking from the entire SF cast?

Thanks
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #28
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer
 
ProtoStudios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In Erick's Attic
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I live in MD as well
dude, we're practically neighbors. I'm in the rockville area, so I'm taking pictures of your paint up and then going home and cry. It will be sometime before we get ours Fans always first policy
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #29
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer
 
ProtoStudios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In Erick's Attic
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post
Some of these questions may have been answered. Unfortuanately I haven't been able to spend much time on the forum...
If you have already answered them feel free to ignore and I'll dig around next time I'm on here.

Anyway, I was wondering:

1. Are you guys going to have a booth at SDCC (or Evo)?

2. If so, will you have any "exclusives"?

3. Any news on Akuma?

4. What characters do you have lined up? What is the current order of release?

Cheers
Mark
Hey Mark, here's the 411:

1. Not this year, but maybe evo. We wanted to get an entire line up before hitting the convention circuit. So hopefully if we have 12+ world warriors, the ecorche line, Erick's original lines on tap, then we can make a better showing. And hopefully have another license by then also. We'll do a few kit shows to start like Jersey fest.

2. Exclusives will definitely be fun to do, like Sagat's original head from the sculpt, or something like that. We'll definitely work towards that goal with the help of you guys.

3. Erick is hard at work on this big boy, but I think he might be squeezing in a lady before him. Gotta bring some sexiness to this line.

4. Current line up: Sagat, Ryu, Blanka, Ken, Cammy, Akuma in this order. Well, depends on "Neo (Erick's new name lol)" in regards to Cammy and Akuma. He is the chosen one afterall
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:45 AM   #30
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer
 
ProtoStudios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In Erick's Attic
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
Considering the delay of Sagat/Ryu , how many statues do you think you will be able to produce during 2013?

It seems like one a month is unrealistic at this point. I would love to know the answer to this

Also, will you be going chronologically (12 world warriors first), or randomly picking from the entire SF cast?

Thanks
Well, the one statue a month is actually possible. Sagat was a trial to see how we do for production. We were all surprised on how well they did but we started with I think one or two molds, so we came up with a better plan for the upcoming characters. Ryu will probably be three molds and we plan to have a running inventory this time for faster shipping. So this time it would be "in-stock" versus "pre-order."

To be conservative, 7-8 characters a year seems likely.

The goal was the first 12, but Erick wants to take on Ono-san's challenge for a sexy character and Cammy was the better candidate. E's got some serious ideas for Chun Li that would make her a true masterpiece. He's also been wanting to do E. Honda for sometime, so he might be popping up sooner than later.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com