Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #111
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
I am located in Germany and was there the moment Magneto went up for PO, unfortunately I can't buy directly so I have some people hunting Magneto with the coin for me. Hope one of them can get and send him to me since this cannot be topped by any company! Gratz!

When will Hawkeye go up for PO, don't want to miss him, will go with Simply Toys then.
Do all the XM statues come with the same silver coin, or are there differences (for example name of the statue on it)?
That's how I feel about this statue.

Hope you score one!
Old 08-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #112
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-brother View Post
That's how I feel about this statue.

Hope you score one!
What do these coins look like?
Old 08-08-2014, 09:53 PM   #113
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Just take a look on the XM website:

http://www.xm-studios.com/captain-america.aspx
Old 08-08-2014, 10:06 PM   #114
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apetina View Post
Well... that would be a pain in the ass if it's true.

Shorudan have any word on that? Spiderman is a possibility?
I have heard directly from guys who work closely with XM that Spiderman is NOT included in their first 2 year License.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:18 PM   #115
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
yep...done by Hive
Thanks man.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #116
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
I have heard directly from guys who work closely with XM that Spiderman is NOT included in their first 2 year License.
GOOD......

I need to save some cash anyway. Can't buy everything they put out.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:26 AM   #117
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Ah ok then the coin is for me in fact an EX.
Man I want this so badly, why I'm not located in one of these countries lol then I would have been the first to order him.

It's like a mirage, it was soooo close but still so far.

Will keep hunting him.

Hope for Hawkeye I got more luck. Want to sell the SS version and replace him by the one from XM.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #118
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Hey Boys and Girls, Whew! Been busy last 2 days apologising to folks who couldn't get Mags. We will improve our PO process. Just posted a thread at http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=146238 I hope that helps to soothe some anger... Ok on to BIG updates I've promised

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
I agree..dioramas!! are there any plans Shorudan? also..when is the new head for Black Widow going to be revealed?
Black Widow prototpye is out! Ben is flying to China to get it painted properly and we will be able to reveal it by end of this month! As for dioramas... yes but it will likely be in 1/6 scale or else it would be tough for folks to display em! Actually, if you look at the bases for our 1/4 scale Avengers, they are designed to be placed together in battle ravaged NYC so they are kinda dioramas in a way. But read on below for more on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula009 View Post
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

Do you guys release statues for pre-order on any specific day or is it different for each piece?
Yes, we have learnt some lessons from Magneto's PO. As posted on http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=146238, the POs for other upcoming statues will be;

1) Hawkeye – 5th Sept
2) Wolverine (Yellow) – 19th Sept
3) Antman – 3rd Oct
4) Thanos – 17th Oct
5) Ms Marvel – 31th Oct
6) Thor – 14 Nov
7) Mark 7 – 28th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
Question, how is the licensing coming along for Europe, America and other parts in the world? Is there anything, we as collectors can do to help?

Your pieces are amazing, but will not see the light of day in a lot of countries due to the fact your produce is unknown or too expensive there. That's a shame and should be changed.
We have confirmed that Semic Distributions will be carrying our products in France (I believe they also ship to Europe) http://www.semic-distribution.com/ I've also updated them as an official disributor on this thread's first page! Go Europe friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
are you able to share what characters you submitted for approval but were turned down by marvel are?

if so: daredevil - you guys get the go ahead or no?
thanks
Here's the BIG update;

What we have been given approval to roll out by Marvel (All 1/4 scale classic Comics).

1) Blackbolt (inhumans)
2) Medusa (inhumans)
3) Doctor Strange
4) She Hulk
5) Dare Devil
6) Elektra
7) Ultron
8) Nick Fury
9) Winter soldier
10) Deadpool

We are trying to get Ironman classic out to complete our 1/4 scale Avengers set but have been asked to KIV due to too much Ironman merchandise going out at the moment.So it will happen but it's gonna have to wait...

Now notice there's a distinct lack of X-Men in the roll out? Basically, there's been some franchise issues that Fox and Disney is working out so we have been advised to stop any X-men products until this is sorted out (hopefully soon!) We were lucky our Magneto and Yellow Wolverine got approved. Now we are very concerned about Phoenix... they have asked us to stop production for now. Man... we have invested so much time/costs and we know alot of you folks are
looking forward to it so we are praying hard they will let Pheonix go through as well. Am being extra extra nice to the Disney folks now - hope to push this through.

So having said that, all X-men characters are off for now - no Juggie, or Cyclops etc... gotta wait for the franchise rights to be sorted out. Sorry guys!

We also can't reveal what has been turned down.. doing so will imply what other companies are rolling out which means we will get into the naughty corner and possibly trouble! Sorry....

But don't worry guys, we have 3 new lines being negotiated and we should be able to reveal what they are soon...

Another Big news is that we have managed to get Erick Sosa to work with us as our Art Director for the next 12 months! He's a really busy and awesome dude and I'm deeply honored to be able to work with him. It's agreed in principal and we will need to work out some documents but we are gonna be rockin' new statues in 2015! YEAH BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Hey Bryan, have you guys considered doing this Avenger? I am pushing for him to finally be made in 1/4 form. I would love to see him made with his horse....but without would be just as fine?

So have you thought about him?

Loric, he's Avenger so might be easier to get through. Let me check with the XM Boys... no promises though. If we are getting some new licenses, this might have to wait. (or if you send a nice video of you dancing in a costume, Ben might make you a custom statue!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeLoyo View Post
Thank you being so awesome, got my Cap las week and he left me completely speechless. I love what XM stands for and everything you are doing. Keep up the amazing work guys. It's been a great year to be a collector and the future of statues looks as bright as ever thanks to you guys
Awww... Jorge, we love you too! Can you send us a video of you dancing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
What is the weight for Magneto? I assume it is not hollow right?
No XM statues will EVER be hollow. NEVER. A light weight statue just doesn't cut it. You need to hold it and literally feel your hands trembling with excitement and weight of the statue to feel it's presence and value. Ok, I need to chill but yeah basically all our stuff are heavy and 100% densed quality Cold Cast.

Mag's info are
Product size : 46cm H X 43cm L X 36cm B
Est. Box Size : 71cm H X 51cm L X 42cm B (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 14kg (estimate )
Est. shipping weight : 24kg (estimate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
OMG yay!! Any idea when we can expect him to arrive?
He is expected to ship before Christmas 2014. Yup! Happy Xmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
Better yet, a diorama of spider and one of his major players, or some cool team up diorama action pose of him and the recent scarlet spider. Or the recent superior spiderman costume!
Can't... say... anything... yet. My spider sense is tingling, gotta run!
Old 08-09-2014, 12:43 PM   #119
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

What a great update. These statues are being released so close to each other, damn I am going to be poor as hell.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #120
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Thanks for the great update shorudan. Too bad about Phoenix. Hopefully she will get the green light in the not too distant future. She will be an instant purchase for me.
Closed Thread