Statue Forum 


XM Studios


Tweeterhead



StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Prototypez

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 04:20 PM   #21
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
TheYoungWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 632
Hey, Erick, I posted this over in the ask thread last night but this seems like the more proactive place as far as coverage goes right now.

With Nightwing mid-release and Cyborg on the table, are any of the other Titans up for consideration? Particularly Starfire, Donna, Raven, Beast Boy and Wally? A classic Wolfman/Perez line-up would be an absolute dream come true for me.

Also, out of curiosity, is the animated Young Justice line still happening?
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:51 PM   #22
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer
 
ZKULPTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In The MATRIX
Posts: 7,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
Hey, Erick, I posted this over in the ask thread last night but this seems like the more proactive place as far as coverage goes right now.

With Nightwing mid-release and Cyborg on the table, are any of the other Titans up for consideration? Particularly Starfire, Donna, Raven, Beast Boy and Wally? A classic Wolfman/Perez line-up would be an absolute dream come true for me.

Also, out of curiosity, is the animated Young Justice line still happening?
Ok,
I'll tell you what, make a list, create a thread with some polls, and if reaction is good I'll make it happen for you.
And yes Young Justice is happening we are already working on it too.
It seems we will be renewing our contract over and over for as long as WB will have us, we believe this is a nice cool niche market that allows me to do stuff they way I like...so yeah.
Its taken a while for me to find the right elements and the proper schedule with my freelancing but I have to say 3D changed everything and now I can collaborate with different people all over!
The time is now!!!
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #23
photocit09
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
photocit09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Ok guys updated the list with Cyborg Green Arrow 1/6th and Bison 1/4 and Chun Li 1/6th
Thks Eric! Will we have 1/6 Zangief in the future to complete the SF2 line up?

Only missing the red cyclone now from the list..
photocit09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #24
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer
 
ZKULPTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In The MATRIX
Posts: 7,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by photocit09 View Post
Thks Eric! Will we have 1/6 Zangief in the future to complete the SF2 line up?

Only missing the red cyclone now from the list..
yessir! don't know about 1/4th that might be breaking the bank for some...
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #25
photocit09
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
photocit09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
yessir! don't know about 1/4th that might be breaking the bank for some...
Great Thks! Was trying to complete the 1/6 SF2 line.

Your list is already enough to break the bank for most of us so I don't think it hurts to add 1/4 Zangief as well! Lol.
photocit09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:49 PM   #26
GenoToys
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
GenoToys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Neo-Tokyo...(AZ)
Posts: 2,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
yessir! don't know about 1/4th that might be breaking the bank for some...
Zangief in 1/4th sculpted by Erick!!!! I'm SO in....just don't make him crouching...Por favor.
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #27
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
TheYoungWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Ok,
I'll tell you what, make a list, create a thread with some polls, and if reaction is good I'll make it happen for you.
And yes Young Justice is happening we are already working on it too.
It seems we will be renewing our contract over and over for as long as WB will have us, we believe this is a nice cool niche market that allows me to do stuff they way I like...so yeah.
Its taken a while for me to find the right elements and the proper schedule with my freelancing but I have to say 3D changed everything and now I can collaborate with different people all over!
The time is now!!!
On it.

Really glad to hear Young Justice is still a go! I loved the tv series, as short lived as it was, so that's easily one of my most anticipated lines coming out of any company. What's the focus going to be like in regards to character choice/season/design if you don't mind me asking? I have every faith you'll do it justice (pun not intended).

Always refreshing to see the head of a company approach their upcoming work with such gusto! That's the kind of creative direction and willingness I'm sure all of us can really appreciate in a hobby that's not always responsive to its consumer base. Looking forward to seeing some incredible things from you and everyone else you've got at PrototypeZ!
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:14 AM   #28
s_paulik87
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
s_paulik87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 5,511
Holllllllllddddddd up..... Rose has been announced as being worked on/in approval and there is 3 pages without a response from John? Alright, I'm gonna need some of you local guys to go check all the hospitals because something clearly is not right with this situation. ...
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:09 AM   #29
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Bobfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,320
Wow, now that's a list!

Extremely excited to see Doomsday on the list! Can't wait.
And Knightfall batman...awesome. Is this going to be similar to the Joe Quesada cover on Batman 500?

Could you please also consider doing Azrael to go with him?

With thundercats is this going to be cartoon accurate (such as PCS is doing with He-Man) or a stylized take?

Thanks for the update Erick, much appreciated.

EDIT: Erick, please can you consider also a Cyborg Superman?
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:55 AM   #30
photocit09
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
photocit09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 429
Eric, the Evil Ryu for both 1/4 & 1/6 are based on SF Alpha or SF4 artwork?
photocit09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com