Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 11-21-2016, 02:08 AM   #61
kingdavidf
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

When i called Secret compass to ask when this was shipping because it said feb 2016 on their site and we were in july but they had no clue it actually said feb 16, it was at that point i decided against actually buying it. I dont think even secret compass has heard anything from IA about this, i think you should ask fro your deposit back.
kingdavidf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:25 PM   #62
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadmax View Post
When did you receive yours? They took my pre-order back in December last year and I haven't heard anything since. I did send them a second email a few days ago about this. They never responded to my first, but hope to get some sort of reply this time. Even if it means simply getting my deposit back if they can't get anymore.

Not looking good at getting my order fulfilled at this point though.
I received mine back around the middle of August, but I ordered via my regular and very reliable 3rd party contact. Upon inspection I worked with him/IA to request some replacement parts (Head/Body) since there were various issues. This was right around the time of STGCC and the other conventions, so they're suppose to send me a replacement once they get settled.

I can only assume the reason you most of you haven't received yours yet is IA is probably working out some of these QC issues.

Here's everything that was wrong with mine.

Head lighting. If the head was properly flushed with the body, then it would not light up.

Gap between the Statue and base.

Issues with the way the eyes were cut/installed. No clue what happened here but it was extremely noticeable.

candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:04 PM   #63
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

[QUOTE=candyrocket786;5348340]I received mine back around the middle of August, but I ordered via my regular and very reliable 3rd party contact.

Oh, I was thinking you ordered yours from Secret Compass too which is why I wondered when you received yours. Still waiting for a reply from them via email, but I will probably try to call them this week if I can find the time during work hours which isn't easy for me.

I still very much want this statue, but if they aren't going to be able to fulfill my order in the foreseeable future (or if they simply don't know), then I would probably be better off getting my deposit back and not have the balance due hanging over my head as an unknown. There are lots of other statues coming out I could shift the funding to (probably not through SC again however).
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote