Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #831
bmcd1985
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
Deluxe is the way to go.
I agree, but I don?t see myself ever displaying the non skirt torso or unmasked head.

Maybe the unmasked head.
bmcd1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #832
Rajivrocks
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcd1985 View Post
I agree, but I don?t see myself ever displaying the non skirt torso or unmasked head.

Maybe the unmasked head.
Really? I def am gonna put up the unmasked head version. The nonskirt one I doubt I'll do indeed. I really like the design of her outfit
Rajivrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #833
bmcd1985
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajivrocks View Post
Really? I def am gonna put up the unmasked head version. The nonskirt one I doubt I'll do indeed. I really like the design of her outfit
I just think the blindfold look is iconic. It?s what I picture in my mind when I think 2B.
bmcd1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM   #834
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I'm not in the DX or fail category. I would never use the non-skirt body, and I don't like the look as much with her sword pointing out to the side as much as the look she has of unsheathing it in the regular configuration. The only thing I am really missing out on is the unmasked portrait, but that alone wasn't worth the extra $200 to me.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM   #835
omigeo
The Tick

She came out gorgeous!!
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #836
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I can't tell from the pics, but it looks like her chest is a little caved in and it's her top that's giving a false sense of fullness to it... Weird.
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #837
miragemirage
Frackin!

Now the real question is, when will us North americans get it XD. I would assume it would have to be shipped by container ship so that's about 1 month, and with all the customs and paper work maybe we will get it end of July / Aug .
miragemirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #838
eternalblue02
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by miragemirage View Post
Now the real question is, when will us North americans get it XD. I would assume it would have to be shipped by container ship so that's about 1 month, and with all the customs and paper work maybe we will get it end of July / Aug .
I think everyone's behind by 3 months. I saw the Tweeterhead Newsletter and it lines up with First Figures. Mega Man X was ready and paid around March and I just finally received their shipment hitting the water today. Looks like a 3 month wait now before waiting another 2-3 months on a boat... delays delays delays.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #839
miragemirage
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I think everyone's behind by 3 months. I saw the Tweeterhead Newsletter and it lines up with First Figures. Mega Man X was ready and paid around March and I just finally received their shipment hitting the water today. Looks like a 3 month wait now before waiting another 2-3 months on a boat... delays delays delays.
Well better late than never , at least we know it's 99% like the promotional pictures .
miragemirage is offline   Reply With Quote