Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 05-24-2017, 05:14 PM   #1
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

PCS Collectibles Special Announcement 5.24.2017

Message from Jerry Macaluso:

“As PCS nears it’s 10th Anniversary, I would like to thank all of our fans and customers for your unwavering support, as without you we wouldn’t be the Company we are today.

PCS started in my garage as a side project that allowed me to sculpt and produce small runs of my favorite Street Fighter characters. It was never intended to become a ‘real’ company, but because of the great demand and support for our collectibles, we have grown into just that. That brings me to the meat of this press release.

As many people know, I am first and foremost a designer and sculptor, so my passion lies in the art, not the business side of PCS. Therefore, effective immediately, I will be stepping down from the business side of PCS to focus on what I do best, acting as Creative Director.

I am very pleased to introduce to our collector base and the industry in general, Anthony Adams and Mark Martin. Anthony will be the new CEO/CFO and Head of Licensing. Mark will be the new VP of Sales, Distribution and Customer Service. Anthony and Mark bring a combined 30+ years of business, customer service and sale experience. Please see below a message from the new CEO.”

Message from Anthony Adams:

“I am very honored to be a part of this great Company. I look forward to handling the business side of PCS with Mark to help free up Jerry to focus on all the art of PCS. It amazed me the amount of work Jerry was juggling. Just envision a one person band playing every instrument at once, but instead of instruments its sculpting tools, accounting, customer service, etc. More than one person can handle.

Mark and I have a lot in store for PCS. There is a lot of work that we need to do that we will attack in phases. This includes more transparency to our great customers, better customer service, quicker delivery and a new website to name a few. We still have a lot of work to do around customer service and the rest of the business so please bear with us as these changes won’t happen overnight.

Lastly, I am proud to announce our new Facebook PCS Collectors Group as a first step towards more transparency and more interaction with our fans. This new page will have exclusive previews, videos (check out the new exclusive “Making of 1/3 Chun Li” video) and allow us to interact directly with our fans. Mark and I look forward to working with Jerry and to this great journey ahead.”

Link to the new FB Group

http://bit.ly/2qlpskK
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:21 PM   #2
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Jerry and Co, I wish you all the best in these new hirings and this really seems to be a step in the right direction. I know you guys/girls will kill it as always. I look forward to the future of PCS!
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
qz33
Baron Zemo

Does Jerry Macaluso still retain sole ownership of PCS or has it been sold in part or entirely?

Will PCS move to Nevada?

So will Jerry still have his signature on the COAs and APs?

How will we know who is posting on the forum? Will the new people start separate accounts?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:22 PM   #4
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So, when/where can we harass Anthony to get Darkstalkers stuff made? lol
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:25 PM   #5
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Does Jerry Macaluso still retain sole ownership of PCS or has it been sold in part or entirely?

Will PCS move to Nevada?

So will Jerry still have his signature on the COAs and APs?

How will we know who is posting on the forum? Will the new people start separate accounts?
Im keeping this Statue Forum account. So when someone posts from it...its me.

Josh and maybe some others will be creating accounts as well as I only want to talk about art. I dont want to be involved in shipping schedules, etc.

I am still signing stuff. im not going anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
So, when/where can we harass Anthony to get Darkstalkers stuff made? lol
Good question !!
Old 05-24-2017, 05:25 PM   #6
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Yes love where this is going, just joined the Facebook group and i'm super looking forward to all the improvements the new guys will be bringing!

More importantly i'm looking forward to some great new licenses and sculpts and here's to another 10 years of PCS!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:26 PM   #7
Furyan
Mephisto

818 280 6375 still the CS number?

Looking forwards to PCS growing and improving. Congrats on 10 years!
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:28 PM   #8
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
818 280 6375 still the CS number?

Looking forwards to PCS growing and improving. Congrats on 10 years!
I think that number has been dead for two years. CS is 805 306 1140

And thank you !
Old 05-24-2017, 05:31 PM   #9
WOLFDESIGNS
Frackin!

Aa far as the business side, knowing management really get involve in cost of materials, factory quotes,etc. i really hope this push doesnt effect the quality of the goods.
Jerry, do you still have a saying as to making sure cheaper options dont damage the quality factor of the goods?
WOLFDESIGNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:34 PM   #10
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFDESIGNS View Post
Aa far as the business side, knowing management really get involve in cost of materials, factory quotes,etc. i really hope this push doesnt effect the quality of the goods.
Jerry, do you still have a saying as to making sure cheaper options dont damage the quality factor of the goods?
Trust me thats not the direction anyone here wants to go. Quality is always most important.