Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old Today, 04:37 AM   #1
Shoo
Hercules

JazzInc: Batman Returns - 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Action Figure

I know articulated figures are not big around here, but I'm posting this for all the Pfeiffer fans in the forum.

Looks like, after their acclaimed 1:6 Batmobiles, JazzInc are now tackling 1:6 figures, too.

Joost, the man behind the company, has got the official license to everything Batman-related, from the movies to the Animated Series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Clown
So this is going to have two heads with three faceplates each.

I'm so happy. Real diecast claws sounds awesome too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoricuaHec01
Joost also officially confirmed they are making a Penguin. He's just waiting for approval from the Devito team before moving forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Clown,
Joost also mentioned that they're working on a diorama of Selina's apartment window with the "Hello There" neon sign in the back. Likely going to be designed to fit in a detolf shelf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wor-Gar
So, CONFIRMED:

1. Catwoman (Pfeiffer)
2. Penguin (DeVito)
3. Mr. Freeze (Arnold)
4. Batman (animated)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vspectra
- Joost said if preorders go way over 1000, he can add extra things like a bird cage, or 2 or 3 other swap-out head sculpts

- Doesn't know yet about moveable eyes, but will take it to heart

- They're designing their own custom body to correct build and height of Michelle, but unsure if seamless or visible jointed. All of the manufacturers Joost spoke with for seamless body won't guarantee lifespan beyond 7 years

- Doing tests on suit material, trying to stick as close to the real suit's latex, but definitely won't be pleather.

- Considering a Returns Selina Kyle figure if Catwoman is really successful
Quote:
Originally Posted by vspectra
Also in the new interview he showed more previous work from Sean, looked like a hint at stuff they're doing or want to do. Uma Thurman Ivy, Zoe Kravits Catwoman, In terms of IP Joost has everything Batman including the old shows. The only one that's difficult to license is Linda Carter WW. But since Jazzinc works in limited edition numbers they're able to make figures that Hot Toys don't see a market for and won't do, like Uma Thurman Ivy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth 616 Collector,
He also mentioned that a Danny DeVito Penguin is highly likely. Stated that he would love to collab with InArt and/or Hot Toys if they were willing so they could let him know what not to touch and he would fill in the side characters. He isn't interested in competing with them, he just wants to help complete people's collections.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:37 AM   #2
Shoo
Hercules

Oops, I posted this thread on the General Discussion section by mistake. Can a mod please move it to "General Statue & Collectible"?
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:13 AM   #3
ukshaun
Hercules

Pre_orders could happen as soon as 8 weeks time.

No decision has been made on what material to use for Catwoman's outfit.
It will be interesting to see what they opt for?

After all these years i wonder why Hot Toys never offer this popular character?
My assumption is, Hot Toys could not work out how to achieve the look of Catwoman's outfit that would be up to the usual high standard Hot Toys are known for.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote