Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Aussies

Old 11-14-2009, 10:43 AM   #201
Smith88
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottie_Ves!!! View Post
yeah i havent heard anything about them in ages. I wasnt really a fan but a friend in high school loved them. didnt know that anyone outside of Australia knew them. good stuff Chris. Chosen a team yet?
Yeah, I probably wouldn't of heard of them, I have no idea how my friend found 'em. I even got to see them live once... They were on Warped Tour. (A punk / ska music festival) they were on like the FOURTH stage. They're actually the main reason I went to the concert.

I haven't picked a team yet I haven't done much of anything lately... I've been working a second job so that's been taking a lot out of me.

That's why I haven't posted here in a while (in case anybody missed me )

I'll pick soon... I actually had a dream I was watching a game of it... Unfortunately since I have no idea how it's played it was just kind of a mash up of what I've seen on YouTube.
Smith88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #202
fred flintstone
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith88 View Post
Yeah, I probably wouldn't of heard of them, I have no idea how my friend found 'em. I even got to see them live once... They were on Warped Tour. (A punk / ska music festival) they were on like the FOURTH stage. They're actually the main reason I went to the concert.

I haven't picked a team yet I haven't done much of anything lately... I've been working a second job so that's been taking a lot out of me.

That's why I haven't posted here in a while (in case anybody missed me )

I'll pick soon... I actually had a dream I was watching a game of it... Unfortunately since I have no idea how it's played it was just kind of a mash up of what I've seen on YouTube.
of course we did
whats the second job? and are you saving up for something?
fred flintstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #203
Smith88
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred flintstone View Post
of course we did
whats the second job? and are you saving up for something?
My second job is at a hallmark store... Selling cards and such.

Well, my wife and I do a pretty strict budget... We each get a certain amount of money a month. I'm mainly saving for a TV right now... but the money will also be used for future Con trips (in AUSTRALIA... Bill?) sketches and all of that.

That's mainly if they keep me past the holidays of course... they may just get rid of me at the beginning of the year. Who knows.
Smith88 is offline   Reply With Quote