Don-Jack
Frackin!

Blitzway has a video of the statue on rotation
Don-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:35 PM   #152
pdenham
Teen Titans

Grrrrr.

I can feel my resolve weakening already.

Rewatching the earlier close up video, the likeness now looks more fine than not to me.
I would have easily accepted it had the price been more in line with what I was expecting.

The whole thing is more ideal than not. Being 1/3 scale, which I prefer, while at the same time not being a space hog, is kind of a big deal.

And this was on the short list of things I'd always wanted a good statue of. It would feel great to finally satisfy that craving.

It's now all about getting over that hump of the price.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:48 PM   #153
Don-Jack
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
The Prime 1 eye's look on point. Unlike the real Lynda Carter who appears to have wonky/outward pointing eyes.
It should be noted that the picture as usually found on the internet is flipped. The asymmetry will create that effect if you're more familiar to her face.

And it's also partially the more perfect symmetry that will make the statue look slightly off.

Don-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:13 PM   #154
greenknight
The Spirit

I emailed Sideshow and asked if they were planning on offering this statue via their website. Here is their reply. Not sure if they're saying they will eventually offer her or not...

We appreciate your interest in the Wonder Woman 1975 Statue from Prime 1 Studio.

Sideshow has received Prime 1’s product solicitations, but we do not post new items for pre-order until all information for a product is complete and finalized. If you are not seeing a Prime 1 item available for pre-order on the Sideshow website this is more than likely because we are in the process of clarifying the product information with Prime 1 Studio prior to making the item available for sale.

Rest assured, staff is working diligently to get new items posted. We hope to have the newer offerings up on the site soon.
As you may be aware, Prime 1 has a significant pre-order catalogue and there are approximately one hundred items slated for release prior to the most recent announcements that are currently available for order on the site right now.

Stay tuned to the website and the Sideshow newsletter for the most up to date news and information on all upcoming product.
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:17 PM   #155
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
I emailed Sideshow and asked if they were planning on offering this statue via their website. Here is their reply. Not sure if they're saying they will eventually offer her or not...
That's their cookie-cutter response for all things Prime 1. There's no way to know whether they'll be carrying this or not.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:24 PM   #156
pdenham
Teen Titans

Have there been many prominent licensed P1 statues SSC hasn't carried over the years?
Old 06-10-2021, 06:29 PM   #157
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
Have there been many prominent licensed P1 statues SSC hasn't carried over the years?
Apart from that long spell where they carried nothing at all from them, leaving us in the dark about the reason why, I guess the ones people have complained about the most are the classic movie Preds and Aliens.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:33 PM   #158
pdenham
Teen Titans

Hmmm.

Those are big licenses too.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:37 PM   #159
Yojimbo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

The face is slightly derpy, but the body on this piece… just something else.
Yojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 10:26 PM   #160
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

this is drying up fast at BBTS....will get one but waiting until last minute....11 so far left....was 16 this morning
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote