Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-28-2021, 08:02 PM   #341
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
We have a variant. Monochromatic Michael Myers PF. Edition size is 300. Ships today.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...38?var=9061382
The one difference I actually like on this one is the sculpted hair...I prefer it to the color one.

Still, I don't think I like it enough to grab a black and white variant that was never in the films.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 08:58 PM   #342
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
The one difference I actually like on this one is the sculpted hair...I prefer it to the color one.

Still, I don't think I like it enough to grab a black and white variant that was never in the films.
+1
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:02 PM   #343
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Sideshow never disappoints. I suspected Spooktacular would be lackluster and by all accounts, it has been. Now on to a real statue company...Prime 1 and their next level showcase.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:23 PM   #344
Biggunz
Loki

Spooktacular sucks!!!!

Come one Prime 1.

Give it to me Daddy
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 10:12 PM   #345
JanuaryStorm
A day without sunshine is like... night.

This was pretty lame. Starting to think Sideshow just wants to totally move into a distribution-only company model.
JanuaryStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 10:15 PM   #346
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanuaryStorm View Post
This was pretty lame. Starting to think Sideshow just wants to totally move into a distribution-only company model.
Of hair care products .
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:14 PM   #347
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Sideshow never disappoints. I suspected Spooktacular would be lackluster and by all accounts, it has been. Now on to a real statue company...Prime 1 and their next level showcase.
Heh, except for the boring 20minute talk through each statue that's completely unnecessary.

They need to just show the pics and get it over with I don't need a documentary on each statue.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 12:12 AM   #348
Atlantisatdawn
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I just dont understand sideshow, it's a company with great artist that can produce incredible pieces like Dejah Thoris, but seem uninterested in doing so lately, the people that run it like Tom Gilliland dont seem to care at all in letting collectors know what their plans are for anything, it's really odd to me, their livestreams are complete cring and totally boring and without Codes I doubt anyone would watch, I cant believe a whole year has went by and I haven't pre ordered anything, I've spent sooo much money with them the last 5 years and now nothing, I thought last year at this time maybe the 12 days will give me hope for 21, and nothing, I'm sure 22 will suck as well, I expect nothing interesting at all, maybe marvel and DC fans MIGHT get a piece they like, but who knows anymore? really strange what this company has became, great artist and ZERO INSPIRATION, Prime 1 makes nice statues, unfortunately for people like me they dont do anything like COTD, wish they would since sideshow killed their own brand
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 12:28 AM   #349
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Sideshow F-
Prime 1 A+
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 12:40 AM   #350
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Heh, except for the boring 20minute talk through each statue that's completely unnecessary.

They need to just show the pics and get it over with I don't need a documentary on each statue.
I can see your point BUT they are at least showing new items for the most part. At least it gives you some idea of what to plan for (even though I know the lead times are long).

Even a long Prime 1 Next Level show is only 2 hours compared to the week of drivel SSC puts out...with barely any reveals.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote