Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-27-2019, 11:32 PM   #91
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Secret Compass and Spec Fiction have the bonus version up for PO. Also, they are saying on FB that you should be able to get the bonus portrait through your local retailer if you're not in the USA.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:49 PM   #92
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhistlingTime View Post
QLD.

It was the Arkham Knight BD Bats. It probably packs a bit more compactly than Noel and Katana but it's still quite a disparity between the three.
Exactly ! Which puts into question their shipping quotes completely.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:51 PM   #93
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Secret Compass and Spec Fiction have the bonus version up for PO. Also, they are saying on FB that you should be able to get the bonus portrait through your local retailer if you're not in the USA.
I have actually ordered DX Bermejo Joker through Spec Fiction. Unfortunately Popcultcha our local retailer here in Australia don't seem to be able to carry DX or Exclusive versions. The regular Bermejo Joker isnt even available through Them.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:51 AM   #94
NegativeZero
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quick question - I would like to purchase from either secret compass or Spec Fiction. SC says

"1/3 Scale (Prime 1)

Domestic: $35-$50
International: $120-$220

1/2 Scale (Prime 1, Legendary Scale)

Domestic: $50-$80
International: $280-$480

Please note that size can vary greatly between different figures, and the above are only estimates based on figures we have seen in the past."

Being that $50 is the high for a 1/3 and even if for some reason it was as large as a 1/2 and the high was $80, wouldn't SC be the better option for shipping NY compared to a starting price of $130 from SF?

Could I be looking at this wrong or am I correct? SF would just have the package sent straight to me in NY from Prime 1 in Japan?
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 03:40 AM   #95
craigcliff1
Zot

P1 did great work with this statue
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 04:36 AM   #96
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
Quick question - I would like to purchase from either secret compass or Spec Fiction. SC says

"1/3 Scale (Prime 1)

Domestic: $35-$50
International: $120-$220

1/2 Scale (Prime 1, Legendary Scale)

Domestic: $50-$80
International: $280-$480

Please note that size can vary greatly between different figures, and the above are only estimates based on figures we have seen in the past."

Being that $50 is the high for a 1/3 and even if for some reason it was as large as a 1/2 and the high was $80, wouldn't SC be the better option for shipping NY compared to a starting price of $130 from SF?

Could I be looking at this wrong or am I correct? SF would just have the package sent straight to me in NY from Prime 1 in Japan?
That's a good question. SC is the official new P1 dealer, but that only happened like 3-4 months or so ago. So they haven't really shipped anything new from P1 yet that I know of. Therefore, it's unknown to me if their official dealer status makes their shipping rates the best. Not sure if SF is an official dealer as well. Also, SC is located in Colorado, so a bit closer to you than SF. I guess message them and see.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 10:50 AM   #97
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Just so everyone knows, Todd said the more P1 piece orders he gets the cheaper the shipping is for us on those pieces. I'm guessing USA, Canada, Mexico? only. That's why he had me trying to convince people to purchase his Bumblebee Optimus.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 06:01 PM   #98
NegativeZero
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
That's a good question. SC is the official new P1 dealer, but that only happened like 3-4 months or so ago. So they haven't really shipped anything new from P1 yet that I know of. Therefore, it's unknown to me if their official dealer status makes their shipping rates the best. Not sure if SF is an official dealer as well. Also, SC is located in Colorado, so a bit closer to you than SF. I guess message them and see.
Seems to me like SF is a middleman, placing orders through them and shipping to us straight from manufacturer.

SC has a pretty clear notice on their page, "Please note that size can vary greatly between different figures, and the above are only estimates based on figures we have seen in the past.

These estimates are by no means a guarantee of your final shipping cost - your final cost could be less or more!"

So they leave it open to chance. we could win or we could lose. I have this feeling that it would be the response given in response to my question, like they put it out there to avoid the many questions about shipping.
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 03:56 AM   #99
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
I’m in Texas and they quoted me $550 for standard shipping. Went with economy on this one
Im in Texas as well and the shipping was roughly 53$ economy, and 220$ standard shipping.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 05:01 AM   #100
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Im in Texas as well and the shipping was roughly 53$ economy, and 220$ standard shipping.
That’s wild. So weird that the shipping rates are so varied.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote