Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-09-2021, 07:56 PM   #1061
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostzilla View Post
I have read the whole thread, and 2 pages ago remote me 2 months ago, where not even the delta variant was a problem. Since then no news from Tweeterhead?
Are you reading with your eyes closed. There are a few posts only 3 posts away from yours that explains the issue. Shipping. I gather you don’t read or watch anything news related as it’s pretty friggin obvious that just about everyone is having shipping issues.

I suggest you sign up for Tweeterheads newsletter.
Old 08-09-2021, 08:16 PM   #1062
lostzilla
Kindly Asked To Leave

Nah, I have enough spam in my mail to do that xD
This website really needs better moderation. 107 pages on this thread, 90% are memes and offtopics. It's really annoying
lostzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:00 PM   #1063
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Nah, I have enough spam in my mail to do that xD
This website really needs better moderation. 107 pages on this thread, 90% are memes and offtopics. It's really annoying
Don't blame the forum for your lack of research. Obviously people are going to discuss the statues on each thread as there's only so much news to go around. As pointed out by a few posters now, this information is readily available just a few pages back.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:27 PM   #1064
Demona
Lex Luthor

Also, if you can’t find what you like in this thread several other threads mention shipping and delays. Poison Ivy thread does. Same reasoning. Sideshow has delays for the same reason. You repeating your same question just because you don’t like our replies, you're too lazy to research, or are naively looking for things to ship in June (which last I checked it’s August) so you can think about canceling - isn’t on us. Or the mods. Don’t join the forum and within 7 posts give us sass about “derails”. It’s called conversations.

Oh and don’t go into the Sideshow Storm thread. You may stroke out #StormRiot
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 03:25 AM   #1065
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

Oh and don’t go into the Sideshow Storm thread. You may stroke out #StormRiot
Or should he? If he has a stroke then we won't get the sass...just a thought. I think Northern and I might be related.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 09:23 AM   #1066
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Or should he? If he has a stroke then we won't get the sass...just a thought. I think Northern and I might be related.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:43 AM   #1067
lostzilla
Kindly Asked To Leave

In CollectorFreaks forum, the post dedicated to this same statue has 6 pages, and all of them are real info. Offtopics is not allowed, or at least uncontrolled. That makes it easier for new users like me to find all the info I need. To post photos of my vacations, I would use other forums. It's just a recommendation, no hard feelings mates
lostzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 11:32 AM   #1068
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Quote:
In CollectorFreaks forum, the post dedicated to this same statue has 6 pages, and all of them are real info. Offtopics is not allowed, or at least uncontrolled. That makes it easier for new users like me to find all the info I need. To post photos of my vacations, I would use other forums. It's just a recommendation, no hard feelings mates
Then get your information there. Problem solved.
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 01:45 PM   #1069
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
You do realize the photo posted was not a vacation photo, but rather showing the backlog of container ships pertaining to the shipping issue being discussed. It was a first-hand account of the problem at hand, it just happened to be a nice photo.

A little reading goes a long way.
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 02:41 PM   #1070
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

This probably counts as an uncontrolled off-topic comment, but...

AlexLothos is online now   Reply With Quote