Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC / McFarlane

Old 12-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #111
Rider-Maniax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Crack chest

Hi all. I have a question regarding the superman chest where it support wonder woman feet. I heard from my fried and a local comic shop in my country, they said that this statue is very fragile and over time the position of wonder woman will drop little by little till the chest crack. Is it true? I really want to own this statue, however as I heard rumor about this statue I postpone my purchase. I hope anybody in this forum can give me some information. Thx
Rider-Maniax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 09:31 PM   #112
moore_000
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider-Maniax View Post
Hi all. I have a question regarding the superman chest where it support wonder woman feet. I heard from my fried and a local comic shop in my country, they said that this statue is very fragile and over time the position of wonder woman will drop little by little till the chest crack. Is it true? I really want to own this statue, however as I heard rumor about this statue I postpone my purchase. I hope anybody in this forum can give me some information. Thx
Had it since it first came out and never have problem. But the area where her foot touches the chest is potentially a weak point, and I would hold both Superman and supporting Wonder Woman somehow if I am moving the statue. I would not be surprised if there is a metal rod that goes from bottom of Wonder Woman's foot to Superman chest along with the glue.
moore_000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:53 PM   #113
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

All looks well on mine so far.
Also the lasso would draw tension too I think if that were to happen, holding her up.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:29 PM   #114
Rider-Maniax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore_000 View Post
Had it since it first came out and never have problem. But the area where her foot touches the chest is potentially a weak point, and I would hold both Superman and supporting Wonder Woman somehow if I am moving the statue. I would not be surprised if there is a metal rod that goes from bottom of Wonder Woman's foot to Superman chest along with the glue.
I saw the broken piece and there was no metal pin on wonder woman's feet. That is why I am really concern about this statue since it is quite expensive in my country.
Rider-Maniax is offline   Reply With Quote