Old 03-23-2022, 09:58 AM   #121
AC_808
Hercules

That's what I said. Has to be a typo.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 10:14 AM   #122
Pure_Terror
Frackin!

What do you guys think of this piece specifically version B? Compared to the XM Studios Hulk Transformation? I have four XM pieces and the Hulk is one of them and I love it but I really really like this maestro so I may have to unload the Hulk to help fund most of it.

I don?t really hold on to anything long, long-term - I have a small collection and while I really like the hulk I?ve had a couple years now but I just wanted to get some other collectors opinions? Someone mentioned it would be hard to make your money back on this Maestro. I?m assuming that?s because of some insane shipping that is going to come? That would be a little discouraging I have yet to lose money on anything and I don?t want to start now lol

I also see it a couple of vendors offering PO?s - Spec Fiction, Cosmic Chase and I also have a reliable source in Singapore for about the same price that I bought two statues from? My last shipping from Spec Fiction on the Thanos endgame was $275 was seemed a little high. I?m a prestige member with XM Studios which qualifies for a 10% discount but I think that?s only if you buy directly from them and of course they don?t ship directly to the US you have to use one of their vendors so it?s kind of a pointless membership level.
Pure_Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 10:24 AM   #123
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Not including Wolverine's skeleton is a mistake IMO...I would easily swap Iron man/War Machine for that.

This piece is so damn cool, especially with the switchouts.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 11:40 AM   #124
MrYac
Hercules

having made the mistake of reading the new Maestro series, i now know his "trophies" are far less impressive than we all thought they were in the 90's, kind of making this version way overpriced and non-canonical
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 11:01 PM   #125
Pure_Terror
Frackin!

Those of you that are thinking about ordering? Where are you going to order from? I?ve ordered third-party from a very popular resource in Singapore known on many of the Facebook groups who is very reliable? I think he has his own store now also called VVIP Toys. I?ve ordered a couple of things from Spec Fiction and they came through fine although the second Thanos endgame statue is in route and it took a little longer than I was expecting and the shipping on that was $275 which was definitely more than I was anticipating.

A lot of folks have used Cosmic Chase and Ben seems really nice but I worry about purchasing overseas with increased shipping and then also having to pay a VAT on top of it. What do you guys recommend?
Pure_Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 11:25 PM   #126
pau123
Sailor Moon

Have fun unboxing this guy alone haha
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 05:35 AM   #127
Danii99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_Terror View Post
Those of you that are thinking about ordering? Where are you going to order from? I?ve ordered third-party from a very popular resource in Singapore known on many of the Facebook groups who is very reliable? I think he has his own store now also called VVIP Toys. I?ve ordered a couple of things from Spec Fiction and they came through fine although the second Thanos endgame statue is in route and it took a little longer than I was expecting and the shipping on that was $275 which was definitely more than I was anticipating.

A lot of folks have used Cosmic Chase and Ben seems really nice but I worry about purchasing overseas with increased shipping and then also having to pay a VAT on top of it. What do you guys recommend?
I Got Version B From SpecFiction
Danii99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:37 AM   #128
majestic1
Marshal Law
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three-Seven View Post
That?s what he said.. 155 kilos. The info given to Alex got to be a mistake right? right?

Someone asked Alex if he got the weight wrong in the youtube comments and he said no it's not wrong, it is indeed 155kg (341lb).

That is f***ing ridiculous !

I thought the massive Apostle form Zodd from Prime 1 was pushing the limits at 65kg !

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:53 AM   #129
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Someone asked Alex if he got the weight wrong in the youtube comments and he said no it's not wrong, it is indeed 155kg (341lb).

That is f***ing ridiculous !

I thought the massive Apostle form Zodd from Prime 1 was pushing the limits at 65kg !
I still have a hard time believing that's accurate but if so.... Make sure you add an extra $1500+ for shipping when the time comes, based on current rates anyways.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:56 AM   #130
MPCanes
The X-Men

They'll have to figure something out engineering wise, or they'll need to ship it in 3-4 boxes. No way this is going to be shipped in 2 boxes, 75 kg each would be nuts on it's own.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote