Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-23-2021, 02:09 PM   #1471
realife
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Well, those are production pics, so unless they ---- things up within the production run somewhere, I'm going to be extremely happy soon enough. Just need to decide how to display her with the other ladies. I may switch Sonja and Cybercop, since Cybercop is a tad undersized anyway, so better up front.

In your cabinet, I have three like you.
realife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:14 PM   #1472
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
Sigh...Cybercop. The one that got away.
What does the Cybercop go for these days?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:15 PM   #1473
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
Being only 3 hours south of SS I hope to be one of the first to get her!

If my Moducases ever arrive, both DD and Elektra will be relocated... more room for beautiful ladies then in the PAX
I heard a rumour that they've diverting yours overseas...I think they mentioned somewhere in the far north of the UK
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:32 PM   #1474
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
What does the Cybercop go for these days?
$300-$600, if completed listings on ebay are anything to go off of. Most of those have all been from one seller. Either something fishy with that, or they are a store that had a bunch that never got bought. The current listings are international and are about a grand each, on average.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:51 PM   #1475
SDguy

Quote:
$300-$600, if completed listings on ebay are anything to go off of. Most of those have all been from one seller. Either something fishy with that, or they are a store that had a bunch that never got bought. The current listings are international and are about a grand each, on average.
Yeah something was fishy there with that seller... he kept relisting it (I doubt he had that many to sell).
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:51 PM   #1476
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by realife View Post
In your cabinet, I have three like you.
Good taste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf65 View Post
I heard a rumour that they've diverting yours overseas...I think they mentioned somewhere in the far north of the UK
Ha! With how crappy shipping is lately, that wouldn't even surprise me.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 03:15 PM   #1477
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Well, those are production pics, so unless they ---- things up within the production run somewhere, I'm going to be extremely happy soon enough. Just need to decide how to display her with the other ladies. I may switch Sonja and Cybercop, since Cybercop is a tad undersized anyway, so better up front.
Oh anyone lucky enough to have such a fine piece as this Dejah's pics should consider themselves blessed for sure.
And ah yes Cybercop back when $250 seemed like a lot for a 1/4 statue...
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 04:17 AM   #1478
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

When I first saw the production pictures I had that knee jerk reaction to run to that cancel order button.

BUT...that's because as yet again what their prototype team can do their production factories cannot.

Prototype is a straight up exotic beauty. Production is her daughter with the softer features.

BUT for freakin real my issue is I PO'd the prototype and had some shock phase when it don't look like what I ordered.

BUT....do I like the Production daughter?

Well....hello there Princess. I aint no fool.

Keeping my order and hoping the in hands look as good.

Man that prototype to production thing REALLY generating that azz sweat. Why I pre-order anything I don't even know.....

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 09:37 AM   #1479
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Thanks. I have one but it doesn't really go with what I collect and have thought about selling it in the past. I only bought it because I am such a Stacy E Walker fan and I always liked the art it was based on.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 07:36 PM   #1480
ComputerFly
The Phantom

Quote:
Those Cybercop pieces are all counterfeit. Product boxes aren't factory, and the inner sytrofoam doesn't match the factory styro. Even if they had 'extras' the packaging should match. Paint is also much 'tanner' than the factory piece.
ComputerFly is offline   Reply With Quote