I love my cat from P1 Hush Poison Ivy the ex

Looking forward to seeing JND’s
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 04:20 PM   #142
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichop4 View Post
There 480 bonus edition size.There like 700+ normal es.Ive seen many manys "collectors ed" catwoman.Another cheap tactic from p1
Are you sure about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
What was the ES on this, Bonus was 480 but what about the Collectors version?
My box from Sideshow said only 25.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Sideshow shows 25
I feel like we would know if there were another 700 Catwomen out there. I do think Prime 1 did very few of the non-bonus version. Not the first time it's happened with them.

And who could blame people for choosing the bonus version? After all, cats are universally loved. Almost.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 04:32 PM   #143
MFrenchie5
Frackin!

So far, this still looks to be the best and most movie accurate of the three. I think the reason collectors of the Prime 1/ Blitzway statue are so vocal about this statue is they may potentially regret their statue purchase after recently receiving them. There’s no real reason to be upset about this reveal otherwise. At the end of the day, I think either would be fine for anyone’s Batman collection. I’m just personally more excited for this one!
MFrenchie5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 04:42 PM   #144
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFrenchie5 View Post
I think the reason collectors of the Prime 1/ Blitzway statue are so vocal about this statue is they may potentially regret their statue purchase after recently receiving them.
I don't think they really are, are they? I've only seen a few members saying they're good with their BW Selina. And, as you yourself said...

Quote:
I think either would be fine for anyone?s Batman collection.
Agreed. I absolutely love my BW piece, which set the bar real, real high, but I'm eagerly waiting for JND to show us everything they have in store for this, even if my wallet is already shivering.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:45 PM   #145
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
I think the reason collectors of the Prime 1/ Blitzway statue are so vocal about this statue is they may potentially regret their statue purchase after recently receiving them.
That seems unlikely to me. It's probably the best received movie piece in years.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 04:52 PM   #146
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
I'm eagerly waiting for JND to show us everything they have in store for this
Oh you'll be getting this just for the exquisite cat sculpt, you can admit it

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cat.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	169589  
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 04:53 PM   #147
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Oh you'll be getting this just for the exquisite cat sculpt, you can admit it
Old 04-05-2024, 05:03 PM   #148
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
So far, this still looks to be the best and most movie accurate of the three. I think the reason collectors of the Prime 1/ Blitzway statue are so vocal about this statue is they may potentially regret their statue purchase after recently receiving them. There’s no real reason to be upset about this reveal otherwise. At the end of the day, I think either would be fine for anyone’s Batman collection. I’m just personally more excited for this one!
I don’t think really think that’s the case. If anything it’s the opposite, that people may actually be settling for the JND piece, because they couldn’t get the Prime1/Blitzway version. Like I usually only get Prime 1 pieces via Popcultcha, but obviously they weren’t able to source this one because Sideshow didn’t offer it.

And people are always vocal when the conversation comes around to JND pieces, for one reason or the other.

And after finally receiving my first JND piece, that being their most recent Wonder Woman; I’m now of the opinion that JND’s quality control is far from perfect. I truly love the piece, as on display from two feet from where I’m usually sitting, it’s truly a sight to behind. But damn, did I have a laundry list of critiques for something that was supposed to come in near perfect.

I could contact them for remedies, but most of the issues I already did fix or adjust myself. Though I did do a little boo-boo, where I had 4 magnets come off of the shield and straps, and I glued a couple of them on the wrong way! I didn’t realise they alternated each strap. Silly me.

And honestly whenever I contact Sugo/Popcultcha for issues, they usually give me the runaround for months, and or never get back to me. Most common real solution (other than return it) is that they offer to pay to get it fixed, but I must find someone myself. And that always turns me off.

And I swear to god these statue companies use inappropriate glues. I just had a worse experience with the 1/4 Queen Loki. Where the JND shield magnets came loose after a few days I think (as one day I just saw the shield sagging), the Queen leg strap magnets came off once I tried to reposition them, only a few minutes later! If not seconds actually………glueing magnets to fabric probably isn’t the smartest move on Queens part.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 06:23 PM   #149
chichop4
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Are you sure about that?

I feel like we would know if there were another 700 Catwomen out there. I do think Prime 1 did very few of the non-bonus version. Not the first time it's happened with them.

And who could blame people for choosing the bonus version? After all, cats are universally loved. Almost.
China market is flooded with collector ed. One distributor in China sold 70+ collector ed alone lol.Queen and p1 have shady es
chichop4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 06:59 PM   #150
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichop4 View Post
China market is flooded with collector ed. One distributor in China sold 70+ collector ed alone lol.Queen and p1 have shady es

There's always "this guy".......do you have any shread of evidence to support your statements?....anything?

Because if not....give it a rest, please!
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote