Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 09-17-2015, 01:40 PM   #1541
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Just as a heads up, an email went out about the jumbos that will be processed today. It also had a line saying you ordered a captain america statue. if you received that email dont worry about it . That part of the email was added in error.
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 11:35 AM   #1542
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Are there anymore Star Wars 1/6 scale pieces like the new Sandtrooper with the environment base planned? A whole line of troopers in this scale with environment bases would be fantastic.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:03 PM   #1543
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Are there anymore Star Wars 1/6 scale pieces like the new Sandtrooper with the environment base planned? A whole line of troopers in this scale with environment bases would be fantastic.
I think this is the first one we have produced in this scale. If collectors and fans support it then we will produce more of that line.

I think we should do more like these. A red magma trooper standing in lava would be so cool.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:51 PM   #1544
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
I think this is the first one we have produced in this scale. If collectors and fans support it then we will produce more of that line.

I think we should do more like these. A red magma trooper standing in lava would be so cool.
Thanks for the quick reply Dreamwalker and I agree on the red manga trooper. That would look really cool. I'll be placing my order for the Sandtrooper and hopefully more collectors will do the same so we can get more pieces made in this line.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:52 PM   #1545
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hi Dreamwalker,

Are there any plans to produce Winter Soldier or Falcon for the Gentle Giant's Collectors Gallery statue line?

Is Captain America still due to be made for the line and if so when can we expect it up for pre-order?
TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 06:24 PM   #1546
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply Dreamwalker and I agree on the red manga trooper. That would look really cool. I'll be placing my order for the Sandtrooper and hopefully more collectors will do the same so we can get more pieces made in this line.
Woot Woot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TethMau74 View Post
Hi Dreamwalker,

Are there any plans to produce Winter Soldier or Falcon for the Gentle Giant's Collectors Gallery statue line?

Is Captain America still due to be made for the line and if so when can we expect it up for pre-order?
I hope so ! I really want a winter soldier, probably the only character from that movie that im really interested in. Yes the captain is still on its way. Most likely announced within the next two solicitations .
Old 09-18-2015, 06:44 PM   #1547
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hi Dreamwalker,

Any chance your new 1/7 line could expand to other sold out statues like the 300 Artemisia piece? Also, are you able to say if the Walking Dead statues may be part of this line eventually?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 07:15 PM   #1548
RELStuart
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Woot Woot !

I hope so ! I really want a winter soldier, probably the only character from that movie that im really interested in. Yes the captain is still on its way. Most likely announced within the next two solicitations .
I have Winter Soldier 1/4th scale Cap coming. I would LOVE to have the Winter Soldier/Bucky to go with him. I know several other folks that would buy one too. I don't think there is any other 1/4th statues of him out there and only a couple 1/6th (Bowen and then a diorama thing from Koto IIRC).
RELStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 05:58 PM   #1549
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TethMau74 View Post
Hi Dreamwalker,

Quote:
Thanks Dreamwalker!

Will the 1/7 scale Captain America still have the same shield as the full scale version? I'm hoping for it to be painted the standard colors instead of the battle damaged look:

TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 06:21 PM   #1550
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

When is the capt 1/4 due to ship?
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote