Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-02-2011, 03:44 AM   #11
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks for the update Arahom

Last edited by armitage; 09-04-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:32 AM   #12
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Okay the message has been relayed. People know what they need to do if they want their AP box. Closed.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #13
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

I received my box for the AP Medusa 1/7 scale. I thought it would be a box with the picture of Medusa and the form fitted styrofoam for the statue. I got a generic ARH Studios box filled with styrofoam peanuts.
WTF?
Old 11-18-2011, 01:30 AM   #14
Nitefall
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
I received my box for the AP Medusa 1/7 scale. I thought it would be a box with the picture of Medusa and the form fitted styrofoam for the statue. I got a generic ARH Studios box filled with styrofoam peanuts.
WTF?
There's a horrible lesson here somewhere #3....I'll let you know if I ever figure it out...
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:08 AM   #15
Halcyon
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
WTF?
Sorry to hear that nbr3, but all that fuzz & effort for just another bag of peanutshells is making me...

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #16
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

I need tocorrect the fact that i didget a medusa box vs a generic arh box so thats good. Arahom did respond that being a small company he doesnt have the luxury of getting extra boxes and styrofoam for AP pieces. However, i would have gladly paid for both for the piece of mind of having a custom styrofoam for the medusa.i think most serious qcollectors would also have paid for one. If he is ordering boxes and styrofoam for the production pieces ordering enough extras for the aps might have been a good profit generator. Besides, moore APs usually come with boxes and fitted styrofoam.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:37 AM   #17
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
I ask the members of this forum to avoid sarcastic comments on this thread. I’m posting here just to let the AP buyers know the boxes are ready to ship.

Please give us a break! If you are not an AP buyer, take your criticism to another thread. All the AP buyers know that these statues were made by me in my studio months before the factory production started.

Most of the AP buyers that purchased Leonidas and Cleopatra statues were given FREE shipping on the statue and received their statues MONTHS before anyone else, so to make the critics I’ve seen here over a cardboard box because it took a few more weeks to ship is an enormous lack of consideration to the work and service I have provided you all.

I well warned everybody that the boxes could only be shipped once the production in China was done, so I see no reason to anyone here make another spectacle over this subject.

I only ask to keep this thread an an informative thread only, and please take your sarcasm, bashing, and criticism to one of the other dozens of threads already started here with this purpose.

I ask the owners and MODs of this forum to PLEASE keep this thread as an informative only or please close it after my post.

Thanks,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
Also, I ask you all to stop with this nonsense about ARH Studios selling statues without boxes. ALL our statues are shipped with boxes and Styrofoam as any other company does.

The only statues that were shipped without the final box with Styrofoam were the AP Editions of Leonidas, Medusa, and Cleopatra, and ALL AP buyers were aware that we could not have only a few boxes produced before the production in China, and we had to wait for the regular production of those boxes in China.

The AP editions of these three statues were made here in my studio by myself, painted one by one, and delivered MONTHS before the regular editions arrived from China, besides many of you received FREE shipping on those purchases, but I’ve seen many of the same ones, criticize me as if I was a scoundrel because of an empty cardboard box that took 4 week more to ship than what was agreed, even though I gave you guys free shipping on the statue.

So it is not like I tricked anyone, or lied to anyone. ALL of you who bought the AP edition of these three characters knew it would be shipped in a normal cardboard box with bubble wrap and peanuts.
Dude, whats with all the hostility. I'll be honest, I've only started visiting this area of the forum since your new 1:4 Medusa caught my eye. So im not very familiar with you or ARH up until about a month ago. All I can say is reading some of your posts and how you respond to the public or even potential customers is kinda shocking from an outsider looking in. Granted, theirs probably more to this that im not seeing or aware of to warrent responses like yours. None the less, theirs a more "civilized" way to address people, from one business owner to another.

If I talked with the "noticeable" tone you have in your posts towards my own clients I'd be losing business left and right. Please dont take THIS post the wrong way, im just giving you my honest opinion as a new customer to your company which just ordered Medusa...and to this point....knows nothing about you.

Im looking forward to getting this piece from ARH soon and hope it exceeds my expectations.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #18
Nitefall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Dude, whats with all the hostility. I'll be honest, I've only started visiting this area of the forum since your new 1:4 Medusa caught my eye. So im not very familiar with you or ARH up until about a month ago. All I can say is reading some of your posts and how you respond to the public or even potential customers is kinda shocking from an outsider looking in. Granted, theirs probably more to this that im not seeing or aware of to warrent responses like yours. None the less, theirs a more "civilized" way to address people, from one business owner to another.

If I talked with the "noticeable" tone you have in your posts towards my own clients I'd be losing business left and right. Please dont take THIS post the wrong way, im just giving you my honest opinion as a new customer to your company which just ordered Medusa...and to this point....knows nothing about you.

Im looking forward to getting this piece from ARH soon and hope it exceeds my expectations.

Chris
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #19
jye318

People was very angry to see that post, that is not a really smart way to do so.
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote