Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-14-2020, 10:28 AM   #2281
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Léon View Post
When the shows were both running I enjoyed Voyager almost as much as DS9, but looking back I like DS9 much better. I never had the need to rewatch Voyager, but like joefixit2 I just rewatched DS9. It still holds up after all those years.

I rewatched all of Voyager the other month and would happily do so again. I'm just about to go into S2 of DS9 so I'll save my opinions about which is better until I've finished them all. It's been quite a long time since I watched DS9 in its entirety.

I actually intended to watch Enterprise first. I got 4 episodes in and just got bored. I couldn't get into that when it first aired either. I might return and try again at some point. I really should start on the Expanse however.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 12:50 PM   #2282
Mclovin50
Fantastic Four

Altered Carbon (Season 2) - 6/10

Not as good as 1st season. Wish they did more world building like the first season. Too many character sub plots for an 8 episode season.
Mclovin50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 12:56 PM   #2283
risingstar
Jedi Order

Harley Quinn - Season 1 - 9/10
Kaley Cuoco is amazing in this. The entire cast is, actually.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 11:14 PM   #2284
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

The New Pope

It was surprisingly contemporary in comparison to the first season, The Young Pope, with all the celebrity cameos and references to migrants, Brexit and Meghan Markle. It was also more salaciously silly--which made it additionally entertaining for sure, but not necessarily better. And I'm not completely sold on the resolution to the terrorism subplot. Everything else about it, however, was glorious. 9/10
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 05:39 PM   #2285
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
I actually intended to watch Enterprise first. I got 4 episodes in and just got bored. I couldn't get into that when it first aired either. I might return and try again at some point. I really should start on the Expanse however.
I couldn't rewatch Enterprise either although I liked it when it aired. Captain Archer is not a likeable person maybe that had something to do with it.
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:25 AM   #2286
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Devs (FX on Hulu) - only 3 eps in so far but loving the visuals, mystery, and music. Worth checking out. 9/10
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 02:03 AM   #2287
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Devs (FX on Hulu) - only 3 eps in so far but loving the visuals, mystery, and music. Worth checking out. 9/10
Yep, I’m loving it, too.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:52 AM   #2288
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
I rewatched all of Voyager the other month and would happily do so again. I'm just about to go into S2 of DS9 so I'll save my opinions about which is better until I've finished them all. It's been quite a long time since I watched DS9 in its entirety.

I am about 2/3 through Voyager right now. After I finish that, I am going to rewatch Farscape.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 01:44 PM   #2289
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
I am about 2/3 through Voyager right now. After I finish that, I am going to rewatch Farscape.

Ahh man, Farscape, another one I need to re watch!! I'm sure I missed a few episodes of that along the way anyway. I'd love to watch all of the Stargate franchise also, but they don't seem to be available for streaming currently in the UK....
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 02:05 PM   #2290
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Ahh man, Farscape, another one I need to re watch!! I'm sure I missed a few episodes of that along the way anyway. I'd love to watch all of the Stargate franchise also, but they don't seem to be available for streaming currently in the UK....
Farscape was underappreciated I think for when it was on. It is on Amazon Prime over on this side of the pond. Looking forward to watching that series again.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote