Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #2381
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.Just a few more questions for you, which are=
A.Now that you've said that the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue is in the process of being painted, can you say when it will be going up for pre order?
B.Can you please confirm if you will DEFINETLY be distributing the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue through sideshow collectables, as a lot of international buyers[including myself] have personal suppliers who can order stuff from their website, thus making it more of a sure thing of getting one when it becomes available for pre order, and not having to worry about missing out on one[which I SIMPLY CAN'T!!!]
C.When do you estimate the new website with the shopping cart system will be active?
D.And finally, please say that you WON'T have the 1/4 MK9 Sub Zero statue in an email lottery, as pretty much everyone who already has the MK9 1/4 Scorpion statue[including myself] will be hanging out for the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue, and would be EXTREAMLY disappointed if they missed out on MK9 Subs.Cheers!
P.S, Welcome back to the forums also!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:37 PM   #2382
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

QUESTIONS:

Which is a better seller, Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter?

Is it possible to make sports related statues? I would buy a Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #2383
CelestaDragon93
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Jerry, in a previous newsletter, you previewed a digital sculpt of MK Goro. Just curious, are there any updates about Goro? Thanks!
CelestaDragon93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #2384
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
QUESTIONS:

He hasn't released that many MK so in total numbers it's definitely SF. Otherwise the ES that Jerry tries to set is so they would sell out, and they pretty much do. So you'd just have to compare ES between pieces to find that out. At a guess I'd say SF.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #2385
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestaDragon93 View Post
Hi Jerry, in a previous newsletter, you previewed a digital sculpt of MK Goro. Just curious, are there any updates about Goro? Thanks!
John Cleary is doing Goro and he had to take a break to jump in and help on another sculpt. He is back on Goro now and I think we should be finished in the next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
QUESTIONS:

Is it possible to make sports related statues? I would buy a Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan.
Thats like asking which of your children you like more

I am not a sports guy so I wouldnt trust myself to do a good job. I believe that to create a great statue you have to also be a fan of the characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.Just a few more questions for you, which are=
A.Now that you've said that the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue is in the process of being painted, can you say when it will be going up for pre order?
B.Can you please confirm if you will DEFINETLY be distributing the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue through sideshow collectables, as a lot of international buyers[including myself] have personal suppliers who can order stuff from their website, thus making it more of a sure thing of getting one when it becomes available for pre order, and not having to worry about missing out on one[which I SIMPLY CAN'T!!!]
C.When do you estimate the new website with the shopping cart system will be active?
D.And finally, please say that you WON'T have the 1/4 MK9 Sub Zero statue in an email lottery, as pretty much everyone who already has the MK9 1/4 Scorpion statue[including myself] will be hanging out for the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue, and would be EXTREAMLY disappointed if they missed out on MK9 Subs.Cheers!
P.S, Welcome back to the forums also!
I meant Klassic Sub Zero is being painted. Not MK9

The regular version of Klassic Sub Zero *might* be available through Sideshow, but the exclusive will only be available through us directly

New website should be up very soon. Before the next pre-order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no gears View Post
Any clue what the Scorpion bust exclusive will be? Sculpt looks amazing btw Jerry!!
Yes, the EX will be lightup eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podolski06 View Post
Hi Jerry, whats the latest news regarding the He-Man pre order? Are we just waiting for the website to get up and running or will the pre order be delayed until further notice? Thanks pal
In the final steps of approvals. Been a long process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Jerry has sculpting begun on Balrog yet?
Just started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenpanther View Post
Jerry awesome news with Dhalsim I cant wait .

With capcom approvals is it safe to said @ least 3 street fighter statues will go up for pre order. for next year

As it looks like it took 6months to get dhalsim up (Which is not a bad thing )

Thanks for all the answer Jerry YOU are the most awesome are you going to be @ comic con SD 2013.

Last Question - you said that Revisit will be shown in July will the revisit be after Dhalsim pre order wise I mean .
Dhalsim is the next SF 1:4 scale. After that we may do the first 'Redemption' character or, if approvals go well, we may put up Blanka.

I dont think I am displaying at SDCC as I couldnt get a full booth and I didnt want to squeeze into a friends booth.

However, Im going to ask Mattel and Capcom if they are interested in displaying some of our pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batminator View Post
Jerry, any hints of who the next klassic MK character after Sub-Zero will be? Thanks!

Glad to see you on the forum again
We are working on two simultaneously. We'll see which gets approved first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Awesome on dhalsim. Which current sf statues are 1/5.5?
All SF 1:4 scale statues are actually 1:5.5 scale
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #2386
Loops
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
John Cleary is doing Goro and he had to take a break to jump in and help on another sculpt. He is back on Goro now and I think we should be finished in the next week

Thats like asking which of your children you like more

I am not a sports guy so I wouldnt trust myself to do a good job. I believe that to create a great statue you have to also be a fan of the characters

I meant Klassic Sub Zero is being painted. Not MK9

The regular version of Klassic Sub Zero *might* be available through Sideshow, but the exclusive will only be available through us directly

New website should be up very soon. Before the next pre-order.

In the final steps of approvals. Been a long process.

Just started

Dhalsim is the next SF 1:4 scale. After that we may do the first 'Redemption' character or, if approvals go well, we may put up Blanka.

I dont think I am displaying at SDCC as I couldnt get a full booth and I didnt want to squeeze into a friends booth.

However, Im going to ask Mattel and Capcom if they are interested in displaying some of our pieces.

We are working on two simultaneously. We'll see which gets approved first.

All SF 1:4 scale statues are actually 1:5.5 scale
So looking forward to seeing Blanka and what the redemption statue will look like
Loops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #2387
dao2
Cyclops

I'm glad to see you back around and posting Jerry We do appreciate all this ;p

Question for you: Are things like the PCS EXs going to still be a thing in the future (i.e. reptile and alternate sagat). Like a possibility for another paint scheme ninja *cough* ermac *cough* with the classic subby or alt costumes for dhalism?
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #2388
Bruticus
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I was under the imperssion Jerry that MK9 Subby would be made before classic?

At what stage are the MK9 Subby at today?
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #2389
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I gatta ask....wouldn't the regular be the same thing?

I mean, Scorpions eyes are always white. So would the regular be white acrylic eyes like the Sub-zero SS EX?

I'm just asking because I wanna know if I need to order both.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #2390
MrYac
Hercules

when might we get some more info on Goro (at least which line he'll fall in)
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote