Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
None of you shall UNSEE!!!
LOL
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 06:34 PM   #232
Onewiththeforce
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Its a weird mandate about the guns. I think this piece is pretty great and its Deathstroke unlike like the first one. Those holding out might as well commission something. I highly doubt they revisit this character again.
Truth be told (and I may get slammed for this...LOL!!!!)

But I have never really been a fan of the "Merc with the mouth." Sorry peeps. The movie is entertaining and I have always had a crush on the actress who plays Vanessa (Morena Baccarin--Gotham, "V", Serenity, the Endgame, etc.) and will power through Deadpool just to watch her. LOL!!!! But in all honesty...As we all know, it would seem that when Deadpool was originally created, I do believe that he was created to be the "Marvel" version (kinda-perhaps) of Deathstroke (or maybe it was Deadshot.....not even sure at this point. LOL!!!!)

So with that all said, I actually prefer Deathstroke to have the swords moreso as opposed to the guns. I feel like ever since I have seen the "Son of the Batman" and have learned that there is a connection between Deathstroke and the League of Assassins/Shadows that it makes more sense for him to truly sport his master skill set with his swords as opposed to his guns. But again, I think that is just me.

Just my opinion and thoughts.

Looking forward to getting this piece in hand.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 11:21 PM   #233
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Wow, the ES of only 350 has shocked my core's core to its very core. Glad I put my PO in. I guess people don't care about DS. Maybe if he had gotten that movie with Batfleck...
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 12:33 AM   #234
Onewiththeforce
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Wow, the ES of only 350 has shocked my core's core to its very core. Glad I put my PO in. I guess people don't care about DS. Maybe if he had gotten that movie with Batfleck...
I care.

P/O'd.

I already have a spot for him.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 02:47 AM   #235
TheLastMan
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
If we ever get a proper Perez Classic and you'll see a big difference.
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 02:49 AM   #236
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastMan View Post
ES of 50?
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 03:20 AM   #237
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastMan View Post
No doubt. It'll easily outsell the Deathstroker PF so long as it looks good and he's in the classic Perez costume.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 03:38 AM   #238
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
i was very close to buying taskmaster to convert to deathstroke, i think it wouldnt be too difficult
Truly sad to have to go to those lengths to have a 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke. I'd wait to see what Tweeterhead has planned before you buy and convert a Taskmaster PF. It's been rumored that they are working on a classic Perez Deathstroke. If they get around to releasing one, we just have to hope they release it in 1/6 & 1/4 scale. I'll buy it in both scales if they do. We also have to hope like hell Igo isn't involved at all with the statue. He's the reason we got that atrocious looking Deathstroker PF instead of a true classic Perez Deathstroke. So, I'm going to wait and see what Tweeterhead does with the character before I make any other decisions.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 09:45 AM   #239
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Truly sad to have to go to those lengths to have a 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke. I'd wait to see what Tweeterhead has planned before you buy and convert a Taskmaster PF
yeah thats totally understandable, the appeal of doing a conversion like that is more so having a one of a kind piece. but it can be time consuming and if youre not doing it yourself expensive, hopefully TH can deliver for you
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 10:15 AM   #240
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I will never understand how this Taskmaster is still in stock. It is an excellent representation of the character. The only thing that I would have changed is adding a swap out for the sword. The sword makes it very difficult to display inside a case.

IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote