Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #2451
Ballsagne
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Well said Joe! Nothing wrong with the klassic line I just prefer the MK9. There will always be new games which is why it would make more sense to just have a 'modern' line instead of an MK9 or MK10 line. If not, then when MK11 komes out years later is the MK10 line going to be kanceled too? As long as we kan get the kharacters we like and they look like they belong in a set together I dont think anyone will kare if its technically MK9 or MK10 etc. Would it be more appropriate to make a separate thread to komment on this stuff so this thread kan go back to questions for Jerry?
Ballsagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #2452
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsagne View Post
Well said Joe! Nothing wrong with the klassic line I just prefer the MK9. There will always be new games which is why it would make more sense to just have a 'modern' line instead of an MK9 or MK10 line. If not, then when MK11 komes out years later is the MK10 line going to be kanceled too? As long as we kan get the kharacters we like and they look like they belong in a set together I dont think anyone will kare if its technically MK9 or MK10 etc. Would it be more appropriate to make a separate thread to komment on this stuff so this thread kan go back to questions for Jerry?
Couldn't agree more! Klassic and Modern lines!

Yeah there is a thread titled PCS Reply thread.

Sorry for my above post. I just get pissed when everyone comes into the Klassic thread trolling so i had to do it once. Didn't mean no harm to no one.
Whirl Wind Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #2453
labanog
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Jerry,

1. After reading all the updates can I guess if this is the more or less order of items that will be shipped to us?

1. Sagat
2. Klassic Scorpio / Reptile
3. Kitana
4. Alex
5. Ryu bust
6. Akuma diorama

2. Cant wait for dhalsim for pre-order,have you decided what the exclusive will be? will there be a Change-O-parts? or just different color scheme?

3. With Dhalsim do we have the option to display him on the black base without the flame? like his meditating ontop of the base or it should be attached to the flames?

Thanks!
labanog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 PM   #2454
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

for the above poster
forgot SK

1. Sagat
3. Kitana
4. Alex
5- Shao Kahn
6. Ryu bust
7. Akuma diorama

Onto my question :

So this means for 100% that Goro will be MK9 style and not klassic?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:04 AM   #2455
labanog
A day without sunshine is like... night.

oh ya thanks s_paulik87, forgot bout SK
labanog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #2456
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.Just to let you know, I posted some questions on page 245 of this thread for you[i'm only posting this message, because I've posted questions for you in the past, and you didn't answer them, maybe because you couldn't find them].Cheers!
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #2457
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, why the decision to phase out the MK9 1/4 statue line?Personally speaking, it's very disappointing, because if you're only phasing them out just because a new mortal kombat game is rumoured to be in the works, after the new game is released, and a while later another new MK game is announced, will you decide to phase out the new MK game 1/4 statue line aswell?Also, regarding your decision to just focus on klassic 1/4 MK statues, a lot of characters in MK1,2 and 3 are just pallet swaps, and no real difference between them[namely the ninjas], where as in MK9, they have their own individual look to them.So please Jerry, consider continuing the MK9 1/4 statue line, as you'll make a lot of your fans happy.Cheers!
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #2458
ThomasMak0524
The Spirit

Hi PCS Jerry I have PMed you and sent an e-mail to (orders@pcstoy.com) about a fellow board member willing to transfer one of his statue (order) to me. Please let us know how to proceed. Thanks.
ThomasMak0524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #2459
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

This thread has lost control and unfortunately I dont have time to read giant blocks of texts. I really need it kept to simple questions.

So Ive skipped to the questions that I have answers for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by labanog View Post
Hi Jerry,

1. After reading all the updates can I guess if this is the more or less order of items that will be shipped to us?

1. Sagat
3. Kitana
4. Alex
5. Ryu bust
6. Akuma diorama

2. Cant wait for dhalsim for pre-order,have you decided what the exclusive will be? will there be a Change-O-parts? or just different color scheme?

3. With Dhalsim do we have the option to display him on the black base without the flame? like his meditating ontop of the base or it should be attached to the flames?

Thanks!
Probably closer to:

1. Sagat
2. Kitana
3. Alex
4. Klassic Scorpio / Reptile
5. Ryu bust
6. Akuma diorama

yes we have decided everything on Dhalism and he is off to output already

You can technically take him off of the flames. he's not permanently attached. But you'd still have to sit something under him as he isnt meant to sit flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.Just a few more questions for you, which are=
A.You mentioned that you will be phasing out the MK9 1/4 line of statues at the end of this year, because there are rumours of a new MK game in the works.Where did you read this, and since you first heard of it, has it been confirmed?
B.Aside from the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero and Goro statues you're currently working on, are there any more in development, or are they the final 2 MK9 1/4 statues you will release?Cheers!
You know I cant talk about the things I hear behind the scenes. Lets just say we all know there will eventually be a new MK game and this time we want to have statues hitting as the game is released instead of two years after.

There are 3 MK9 statues in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.I asked you previously if the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue would be available through sideshow collectables and secret compass, and you said the regular version would be available through regular retail channels.Does this mean the regular version WILL be available through both sideshow collectables and secret compass specifically?If you can please confirm this for me directly, that would be great.Cheers!
I cant speak for Sideshow. if they want to carry the regular I will sell it to them. I do know Secret Compass will carry it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Jerry is it possible we will see a new mk9 sub zero before you decide to end it?? Please please please!!!
Absoliutely
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #2460
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Jerry, did you just forget to add Shao Kahn to the list of upcoming statues, or is he going to end up being after the Akuma vs Gouken Dio?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote