Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 02-08-2006, 02:55 PM   #21
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint
please you dont need a lawyer you need a psychiatrist!
Are there any here on the forum.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:36 PM   #22
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic Reaper
Cool stuff, Cage! What led you back to the Prosecutor's office?
Thanks for all of the well wishes guys. Relic, it was time to get back to doing work that I loved, and not so much worrying about how much $$ I make. Granted I need to make to $$ and will struggle a little in the short term, but in the long run, I really needed to follow my heart and trust that the rest will take care of itself. I can say that already I am 1000 x happier han I was doing civil law, and the people here are glad to have me and vice versa. A little more experienced and seasoned and ready to lead my court (I'm the supervising ADA).

Thanks again for the support, as for the accused, can't go too much into that, but its not a major crime by any means, just sick facts. Not much of a penalty because its just a misdemeanor trespass. Next time I'm on, though I will definitely rep the forum!
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:45 PM   #23
Relic Reaper
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cage
Thanks for all of the well wishes guys. Relic, it was time to get back to doing work that I loved, and not so much worrying about how much $$ I make. Granted I need to make to $$ and will struggle a little in the short term, but in the long run, I really needed to follow my heart and trust that the rest will take care of itself. I can say that already I am 1000 x happier han I was doing civil law, and the people here are glad to have me and vice versa. A little more experienced and seasoned and ready to lead my court (I'm the supervising ADA).
Amen to that! NO amount of monetary compensation can outwiegh being happy with what you do and actually looking forward to going to work each day. I'm certain they were glad to get you back. And congratulations on being the supervising ADA!
Relic Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:10 PM   #24
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic Reaper
Amen to that! NO amount of monetary compensation can outwiegh being happy with what you do and actually looking forward to going to work each day. I'm certain they were glad to get you back. And congratulations on being the supervising ADA!
Thanks, Bro. This is my second incarnation in this position, its a busy court straight up in the hood, so I hope that my presence serves many functions. What a difference being happy every morning instead of walking to work and saying with every step "I hate my job."
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:16 PM   #25
Miikael
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Oh yeah, next time you're on a very important case (like a multi homicide) make sure you begin the trial by doing a quick shout-out to the statueforum! And once you're really into it and confident of the outcome you can always handle individual shout-outs and favours right? Pretty far out =)
Miikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:34 PM   #26
Bartman256
The X-Men

Congrats and best of luck with your "new/old" job Jon!

It's all about being happy. Wish you the best!
Bartman256 is offline   Reply With Quote