Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-28-2008, 09:11 PM   #21
cyberstatue
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I wish they'd finish the show already and put it on dvd! Waiting a week for each episode is such a drag (make that two for the next episode). i try not to watch, but being home on friday nights, the remote control calls to me..
cyberstatue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:37 PM   #22
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Wake View Post
How could Lee possibly be a Cylon if his dad isn't? I mean they would have had to implant the Cylon embryo into his mom (or she would have had to have been a Cylon herself which would mean another model). And they couldn't have just replaced Lee, remember that the Cylons have never replaced a real person, all models are original.

It can't be Lee, sorry.
Think back to Razor when they showed a young William Adama right before the end of the 1st Cylon war and his discovery of what appeared to be the beginning of the human Cylon project. If the Cylons were somehow able to acquire a sample of his DNA or did something to Adama that he isn't aware of during that skirmish it could explain how Lee was conceived. It could also explain the abrupt end to the war in that the Cylons had just acquired the most important piece in their planned evolution and to continue fighting at that point would've be counter productive. The real Lee could've been replaced with a Cylon model if he wasn't conceived naturally and that might have been the only time the Cylons did this. Who knows it might even have some correlation with Zak Adama's death. I know its a wild theory but its mine and I'm sticking to it.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:04 AM   #23
hellboydce
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
HA....you may be so right. I miss Apollo as a fighter. This turn towards politics and bad business suits leaves me cold. I could see him being one but I sorta doubt it. He did appear in the show somewhat mysteriously, no one had seen him for a while. Yet....what could he do as the 5th? He's not wielding any real power yet.

Weird how Starbuck's been pointed out as the harbinger of doom and gloom by more than one entity too.

Still.....my pick is Rossalyn.
he is now the president
hellboydce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:11 AM   #24
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboydce View Post
he is now the president
Ah, now I understand your comment. With Rosayln's disappearance on the Base Star you mean literally. You are aware that the new episode hasn't aired yet in the states right.
You lucky Brits got the new episode a few days before us.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:59 AM   #25
cyberstatue
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboydce View Post
he is now the president
"How could one who leads so many possibly kneel so quickly?" My guess now is he's not the real president.
cyberstatue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:15 AM   #26
hellboydce

this. is. the. best. show. EVER
Old 05-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #27
hellboydce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
You lucky Brits got the new episode a few days before us.
quite crazy, and yet we only got to see the first episode of Smallville season????? (the one that supergirl shows up for the 1st time) yesterday
Old 05-29-2008, 09:51 AM   #28
Gangleri
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Think back to Razor when they showed a young William Adama right before the end of the 1st Cylon war and his discovery of what appeared to be the beginning of the human Cylon project. If the Cylons were somehow able to acquire a sample of his DNA or did something to Adama that he isn't aware of during that skirmish it could explain how Lee was conceived. It could also explain the abrupt end to the war in that the Cylons had just acquired the most important piece in their planned evolution and to continue fighting at that point would've be counter productive. The real Lee could've been replaced with a Cylon model if he wasn't conceived naturally and that might have been the only time the Cylons did this. Who knows it might even have some correlation with Zak Adama's death. I know its a wild theory but its mine and I'm sticking to it.
Maybe the Cylon is/was Carolann Adama (Lee's mother). Making Lee a Human/Cylon Hybrid.

They might even tie the new Caprica series to the BSG series by including past Cylon/human prototypes (Zoe-R??...see Caprica thread http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=65819 ) into the Adama family tree.
Gangleri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #29
patrickwm68
The Flash

Check out the preview for next weeks episode. They resurrect Lucy Lawless and she says to the President something like "All this time and you didn't know you were the 5th Cylon". Why would they reveal this in the preview?
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #30
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
Check out the preview for next weeks episode. They resurrect Lucy Lawless and she says to the President something like "All this time and you didn't know you were the 5th Cylon". Why would they reveal this in the preview?
Because the producers are trying to deflect attention away from the true 12th Cylon, Apollo.

If I had to guess as to why she says this to the President it would have something to do with the Cylon blood transfusion (from Hera) that was administered to her in an attempt to put her cancer into remission.