Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-10-2011, 11:56 PM   #21
Mezzanin9
U talkin' to me?

Well actually i still wait for the Mass Production in China..Since you said its the same factory like ss and bowen did.i really wanna know how it turns out....and also I will get the boxes together...While Ap you have to shipped it two times just like usually you did....unless youre planning to make the boxes as well..you know sometimes its more fragile to shipped without the boxes...

With the help of Mr Elciclei for making an Aps..i Think it this what you should have done first , recruiting someone to help The Aps order faster delivery ...glad you make it now...

and Congrats for the Averone as Public Relations For Arh inc.. Bug you always mate....\

Anyway heres my future buy plans for Arh Statues.:

Ares
Thor
Athena

unless there is a suprise in comic con 2011..like The Most Waited And Anticipated character since the beginning of Arh inc in making statues....and also your fav Character arh if not mistaken..

"ALexander The Great " :OOOOOO

Killer piece !! heheheh
Mezzanin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #22
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
What I want.......sweet? Can't wait till that day happens. Still have high hopes for yah guys
Yes we both know what that is
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #23
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Yes and those darn boxes!!

It was not easy finding the right kind of help!!

That's exactly what we needed. The right kind of help is hard to find in ID, USA!

I want that statue too!
We have plans for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzanin9 View Post
Well actually i still wait for the Mass Production in China..Since you said its the same factory like ss and bowen did.i really wanna know how it turns out....and also I will get the boxes together...While Ap you have to shipped it two times just like usually you did....unless youre planning to make the boxes as well..you know sometimes its more fragile to shipped without the boxes...

With the help of Mr Elciclei for making an Aps..i Think it this what you should have done first , recruiting someone to help The Aps order faster delivery ...glad you make it now...

and Congrats for the Averone as Public Relations For Arh inc.. Bug you always mate....\

Ares
Thor
Athena

unless there is a suprise in comic con 2011..like The Most Waited And Anticipated character since the beginning of Arh inc in making statues....and also your fav Character arh if not mistaken..

Killer piece !! heheheh
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #24
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:

Ares
Thor
Athena

Killer piece !! heheheh
Yes, Alexander the Great is my all times favorite character, but it is not him! I have already said that our SDCC surprise is a female!

Alexander will come in 2012. It will be our first statue of 2012. I have just waited all this time because I want to make the best Alexander I can.

I want our Alexander the Great to be on a horse. A 1/4th scale statue on a horse!!!!

It will be a MARVELOUS sight, and one that requires a great investment of our part, so the timing must be right. Everything happening according to plan in 2011, we will be able to see it come through!
Arahom Radjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #25
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by averone View Post
Yes and those darn boxes!!

It was not easy finding the right kind of help!!

That's exactly what we needed. The right kind of help is hard to find in ID, USA!

I want that statue too!
We have plans for it
So are u moving from WA to ID to work for ARH?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #26
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
Yes, Alexander the Great is my all times favorite character, but it is not him! I have already said that our SDCC surprise is a female!

Alexander will come in 2012. It will be our first statue of 2012. I have just waited all this time because I want to make the best Alexander I can.

I want our Alexander the Great to be on a horse. A 1/4th scale statue on a horse!!!!

It will be a MARVELOUS sight, and one that requires a great investment of our part, so the timing must be right. Everything happening according to plan in 2011, we will be able to see it come through!
Wow Alexander on a horse will be grand. He's actually one of my favorites too. The statue would be jaw-dropping.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #27
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
So are u moving from WA to ID to work for ARH?
Hahah!!!! That's not the kind of work Averone is doing!!!!

Averone is on the finaces side of the game. A guy that is helping us to achieve goals faster and keeping my mind from numbers!!!!! LOL Also Averone is our official PR!!!! He's really good at it!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #28
Mezzanin9
U talkin' to me?

But its still febuary 2011 ..hehehehe still wait long time..
Let Me guess for the female..

ISIS.....?

Alexanders Horse..you mean ? BUCEPHALUS ???? WowwWWW The BIG BLACK Naughty horse ??

KOOLSSSS
Mezzanin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:20 AM   #29
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:
But its still febuary 2011 ..hehehehe still wait long time..
Let Me guess for the female..

ISIS.....?

Horse..you mean ? BUCEPHALUS ???? WowwWWW The BIG BLACK Naughty horse ?? AUwwwwww

KOOLSSSS
YES!!! Bucephalus!!! If I'm not mistaken, this is the only horse of ancient heroes that is mentioned in history by name!! A great horse, worthy of carrying the greatest hero of all!!!

I could not make a statue of Alexander and not make Bucephalus along with him!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:21 AM   #30
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
Hahah!!!! That's not the kind of work Averone is doing!!!!

Averone is on the finaces side of the game. A guy that is helping us to achieve goals faster and keeping my mind from numbers!!!!! LOL Also Averone is our official PR!!!! He's really good at it!!!
Good to know hope you guys do very well and your goals are not only met but exceed expectations.