Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 07-14-2006, 03:17 PM   #21
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immovable Blob
Looks good, perverts score another FS I went with She-Dragon, I'm not sure about this one, I have a LOT of female FS already and people are noticing

And thats a bad thing?

So whats worse guys who have male sports posters all over their place or guys who have statues of fantasy chicks?

I broke down my 3 cousins when they cracked on me about my female statues and olivia pin up prints, and bursted their bubble about all the basketball/football posters of male players in their apartments.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:00 PM   #22
Relic Reaper
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Hammer
Ummm....honey, there's this statue of a girl in pony tails with a really short skirt and huge melons, wearing a school girl outfit, but she's a super hero, and the guy that sculpted her is really really good......do you think we could display her in the office??????
No, no, no...
Try this: "See honey, there's this character that was pivotal to my childhood. I used to read about her all the time and the internal conflict she had to endure fighting for justice while facing her own inner demons. It was through this comic that I truly learned the importance of being sensitive to women's feelings and learned how wrong it is to objectify women. There was one issue in particular that was great...she went under cover in a Catholic school that was a front for an international drug ring (or whatever type of criminal organization will strike a chord with your wife). It was basically her all alone in disguise against an army of criminals, and she prevailed, stopping the criminals and saving a bunch of kidnapped orphans. She was always portrayed as being really smart and resourceful...she was very empowering to women. I even heard she's the subject of a new series on Lifetime! So now they're releasing a statue of her in her famous disguise and I'm going to go ahead and order it. By the way, how do you like your roses and new necklace?"
Relic Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:41 PM   #23
Portugueezer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic Reaper
No, no, no...
Try this: "See honey, there's this character that was pivotal to my childhood. I used to read about her all the time and the internal conflict she had to endure fighting for justice while facing her own inner demons. It was through this comic that I truly learned the importance of being sensitive to women's feelings and learned how wrong it is to objectify women. There was one issue in particular that was great...she went under cover in a Catholic school that was a front for an international drug ring (or whatever type of criminal organization will strike a chord with your wife). It was basically her all alone in disguise against an army of criminals, and she prevailed, stopping the criminals and saving a bunch of kidnapped orphans. She was always portrayed as being really smart and resourceful...she was very empowering to women. I even heard she's the subject of a new series on Lifetime! So now they're releasing a statue of her in her famous disguise and I'm going to go ahead and order it. By the way, how do you like your roses and new necklace?"

Portugueezer is offline   Reply With Quote