Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-08-2023, 05:41 PM   #301
OniRyo
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miragemirage View Post
can you answer a question, when you preordered that nier diorama on the squarestore, how was the shipping price worked out? did they have a final guarantee shipping price? when i go to checkout on the store it says 18 dollars for probity international shipping to my location, so trying to figure out if the shipping price is preset , thus why the squareenix store version is soo much more expensive.
Well shipping to Netherlands was 10 euros, so really not much when it comes to the EU store.
OniRyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 06:03 PM   #302
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper2005 View Post
It just got listed in the NA store

https://na.store.square-enix-games.c...-no_-2-type-b_

$2400.00 USD for the regular.

https://na.store.square-enix-games.c...-b-deluxe-ver_

$2600.00 USD for the deluxe.
Oof. I'm out then on this. Looks amazing, but too rich for my blood.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 06:18 PM   #303
Westhelle
Hydra

Quote:
can you answer a question, when you preordered that nier diorama on the squarestore, how was the shipping price worked out? did they have a final guarantee shipping price? when i go to checkout on the store it says 18 dollars for probity international shipping to my location, so trying to figure out if the shipping price is preset , thus why the squareenix store version is soo much more expensive.
I ordered my 1:4 2B from SE Europe and the shipping price was around that price.
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 07:12 PM   #304
Rajivrocks
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
It's definitely calculated inside the final price. When I bought the diorama I paid 50 euro in shipping. The box is huge and heavy so it was definitely not just 50 bucks. I think the same can be said for this one. But even with shipping from Japan taken into account it's massively overpriced.
Rajivrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 10:00 PM   #305
miragemirage
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajivrocks View Post
It's definitely calculated inside the final price. When I bought the diorama I paid 50 euro in shipping. The box is huge and heavy so it was definitely not just 50 bucks. I think the same can be said for this one. But even with shipping from Japan taken into account it's massively overpriced.
my issue is , other sites like HBJ and solaris are cheaper but what would be the final shipping price to Canada.
HBJ is 2,782.39 CND and Squarestore would be 3655 CND all in with shipping, which leaves 873 CND for shipping. so if this comes in 2 boxs and high weight and dimensions , it might end up costing more to 873CND to ship XD.
miragemirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 05:50 AM   #306
Exorcist
The X-Men

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniRyo View Post
Well shipping to Netherlands was 10 euros, so really not much when it comes to the EU store.
Hi did you PO it? Shippingprice only 10usd towards The Netherlands? Nice! Groetjes
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 06:17 AM   #307
BigPaws
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniRyo View Post
It's kind of weird too because i recently bought the diorama DX for 3100 euros on the SE store and that being ''only'' 500 euros'' extra compared to this piece, it doesn't really add up and you can see by just this it's really overpriced.|

Even though i want this piece too, i don't think i'm willing to pay this much, sadly.
Yeah, that's the worst part.
You mean to tell me that bumping one character a scale and reusing the assets from the diorama (because let's be honest, they are reposed) makes it so much more expensive than 1/4 2B while the material quality and painting is the same?

Proper course of action would be to skip preorders and force them to lower the price but I know people in XXI century can't stop themselves ever, they ruined video games and they will ruin figure market too eventually.
BigPaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 07:35 AM   #308
Rajivrocks

Quote:
my issue is , other sites like HBJ and solaris are cheaper but what would be the final shipping price to Canada.
HBJ is 2,782.39 CND and Squarestore would be 3655 CND all in with shipping, which leaves 873 CND for shipping. so if this comes in 2 boxs and high weight and dimensions , it might end up costing more to 873CND to ship XD.
Yeah, this is why I am waiting. This price is ridiculous and HLJ is 1k cheaper but the shipping price could absolutely kill it since I need to pay 21% VAT over it with the shipping price included. So "(price + shipping) * 21% VAT = final price $$$"
Old 07-09-2023, 07:35 AM   #309
Rajivrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPaws View Post
Yeah, that's the worst part.
You mean to tell me that bumping one character a scale and reusing the assets from the diorama (because let's be honest, they are reposed) makes it so much more expensive than 1/4 2B while the material quality and painting is the same?

Proper course of action would be to skip preorders and force them to lower the price but I know people in XXI century can't stop themselves ever, they ruined video games and they will ruin figure market too eventually.
If you want to think like that sure, but thinking it's only one variable that is extremely shortsighted x)
Old 07-09-2023, 08:16 AM   #310
OniRyo
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Hi did you PO it? Shippingprice only 10usd towards The Netherlands? Nice! Groetjes
No this was for the diorama DX, which i bought recently on the EU Square Enix Store(1 month ago), so it will most likely be similar to this piece also.
OniRyo is offline   Reply With Quote