Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-23-2021, 11:27 PM   #321
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
In general, it seems BBTS gets their stuff last. I'd probably do a fast check of the two sites prices and then go from there. BBTS likes to mark a lot of their statues up quite a bit to compensate for their $4 shipping. Spec seems to sometimes offer up prices including shipping and at other times they list items plus shipping. Hard to say what each will end up tonight.
Thanks! I went ahead and RSVP'd at Spec Fiction. Their website is a little confusing to me though. They have listings for Mai and Morrigan multiple times which kinda makes it look like they have them in stock, but I'm guessing there's no way that can be the case.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 11:34 PM   #322
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Thanks! I went ahead and RSVP'd at Spec Fiction. Their website is a little confusing to me though. They have listings for Mai and Morrigan multiple times which kinda makes it look like they have them in stock, but I'm guessing there's no way that can be the case.
Yeah, it's a bit confusing. Basically if there's no price listed, they're out of stock. They said she's going up right at 11 pm PST. So, about two hours and 26 minutes from now.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 01:27 AM   #323
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

im not sure if this is right since the item hasn't been properly up on specfiction page, but when i click on the payment plan on felicia page for ultimate, it opens a page giving me price of $1840. maybe he already included the shipping price? either way we will find out soon (also you can't checkout since it gives an error). now i want to know what bbts price will be. i know it wont be at retailer price of 1599
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 01:37 AM   #324
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
im not sure if this is right since the item hasn't been properly up on specfiction page, but when i click on the payment plan on felicia page for ultimate, it opens a page giving me price of $1840. maybe he already included the shipping price? either way we will find out soon (also you can't checkout since it gives an error). now i want to know what bbts price will be. i know it wont be at retailer price of 1599
probably gives an error because its not officially up yet. 22 minutes to go on HMO's site!
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:00 AM   #325
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Geez $940 total for a 1/4th statue. I like her, but I don't know if I can justify that.

BBTS is $850 so just a fifty markup on retail price and an additional four dollars for shipping. It's a little more reasonable
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:03 AM   #326
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Ultimate set ordered!
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:05 AM   #327
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Geez $940 total for a 1/4th statue. I like her, but I don't know if I can justify that.

BBTS is $850 so just a fifty markup on retail price and an additional four dollars for shipping. It's a little more reasonable
Interesting. I'm surprised, they usually jack up the prices more. BBTS tends to sell out fast, so if you want her from them I wouldn't wait.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:05 AM   #328
goatchumby
The Herculoids

$850 on BBTS. She's a pricey cat, but they're not taking too much off the top for shipping.

EDIT: Looks like HMO's site got the internet hug of death.
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:09 AM   #329
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Ordered the blue and white from Spec Fiction!!!
Old 04-24-2021, 02:10 AM   #330
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

A little annoyed with Spec when Todd said it was $800 to me, than when you go order, it’s another $100 (and that’s if it’s full pay)... seriously WTF.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote