Old 08-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #351
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

That statue is amazing. Congrats!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #352
Gustavo Freire
Jubilee

A beautiful piece indeed. Congratulations for owning it.
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #353
garou_terry
Blue Falcon

sweet! congrats on the batman vs. killer croc stat! definitely one of Bats' best

my latest dcd pick up is the dcd women of the dcu bust series 2 wonder woman bust, just won it on ebay for only $24 shipped very, very happy!
garou_terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #354
Ladylusiphur
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

This forum is hazardous to my bank balance! Since I started browsing a month or so ago it's made me crave certain pieces which have been missing from my collection.

In the last week I've bought Cover Girls Black Canary and Power Girl, the new Star Sapphire bust (arrived today!), the Adam Hughes Catwoman bust and the old Hal Jordan full sized statue. (the one that forms a trio with Kyle and Alan

Those last two were bargains at $60 and $50 on eBay respectively, but the shipping to the uk is killing me. Sometimes I wish I lived in the US, as we get so ripped off over here. My local comic store has the new Hal bust for £59.99 (about $90-100) which is well over suggested retail price I think.

Still, nice additions to the collection. Only WW and Harley to go and I have all the Hughes busts.
Ladylusiphur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #355
feeter
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boba_fett300 View Post
Thanks to Quicksilver, I have this amazing grail added to my collection.

This is my DCD grail... hope to get one... one day
feeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:09 PM   #356
Ruby_Alexa

I started collecting the CGoDCU line this year. I had to fight tooth and nail at Ebay to get Wonder Woman and Zatanna both statues are sold out. I'm so happy that I have both statues in my collection.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #357
feeter
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexa View Post
I started collecting the CGoDCU line this year. I had to fight tooth and nail at Ebay to get Wonder Woman and Zatanna both statues are sold out. I'm so happy that I have both statues in my collection.
I love this line... glad i started on the ground floor... they all look good... Zatanna and Catwoman are my favorites
Old 08-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #358
Ruby_Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeter View Post
I love this line... glad i started on the ground floor... they all look good... Zatanna and Catwoman are my favorites
I love it too! My first statues were Catwoman and then Poison Ivy. So far I have both Wonder Woman statues, Zatanna, Poison Ivy, and Zatanna. Zatanna is absolutely gorgeous!

I should be receiving Harley Quinn soon.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:04 PM   #359
feeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexa View Post
I love it too! My first statues were Catwoman and then Poison Ivy. So far I have both Wonder Woman statues, Zatanna, Poison Ivy, and Zatanna. Zatanna is absolutely gorgeous!

I should be receiving Harley Quinn soon.

Gotta Catch them all
Old 08-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #360
Ladylusiphur
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeter View Post
Good choices. I love the first five as they're all based on favourite Hughes covers of mine. The well known images are always the best.

It would be great if Hughes did a second series where the individual pieces fit together to make 'The Real Power of the DC Universe' poster. All White outfits would be something different and striking.
Ladylusiphur is offline   Reply With Quote