Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 09-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #381
boniceman
A day without sunshine is like... night.

yes! he is going to sell me both naruto statues just waiting for him to send me the pictures to make shure theyr ok .and wait my sasuke curse seal statue is number 19!! hehe its a pretty low number!! sadly my other statues are like between 300 to 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Heart View Post
Hey Goikuchan..

Looks great..Now that statue is a keeper.. .
I'm jealous that you have a lower number than me. I want to know is who has the lowest number for the Naruto Toynami Collection Statues....
If I remember right
Munnz has Sasuke @ 0033 out of 2000
I have Kakashi @ 0057 out of 2000

Hey boniceman...Have you gotten any contact from derflow?
boniceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #382
Goikuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Heart View Post
Hey Goikuchan..

Looks great..Now that statue is a keeper.. .
I'm jealous that you have a lower number than me. I want to know is who has the lowest number for the Naruto Toynami Collection Statues....
If I remember right
Munnz has Sasuke @ 0033 out of 2000
I have Kakashi @ 0057 out of 2000

Hey boniceman...Have you gotten any contact from derflow?
Thanks It really is the only low number I have. The others are pretty high. http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...n_by_goiku.png The fox statue definitely makes a nice addition to the others.

SDCC Gaara - 178 of 200
Shadow clone - 630 of 2000
Ninetailed fox - 134 of 1000

Still, I'm very happy with each of them of course
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #383
munnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by boniceman View Post
yes! he is going to sell me both naruto statues just waiting for him to send me the pictures to make shure theyr ok
Sweet mate..
A very nice pick up there..

Pretty much all the reg's on here have got a Nine tailed Fox of some sort now
munnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #384
Dark Heart
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boniceman View Post
yes! he is going to sell me both naruto statues just waiting for him to send me the pictures to make shure theyr ok .and wait my sasuke curse seal statue is number 19!! hehe its a pretty low number!! sadly my other statues are like between 300 to 800
What about the other statue of his...Isn't he selling 3 of them?

You know what I wish is that I knew these statues were going to be sleeper hits..Otherwise the business man in me would have purchased several of these and greedily kept them ALL for myself
Dark Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #385
attosaibu
Doh!

Hi guys, allow me me to join this discussion.. I just join to this forum yesterday (coz just found it), so I need the guideance...hehe

I'm from Indonesia and still working for my final project, so to release my stress I'm collecting all stuff about gaara... Somehow, it give me relaxataion when I look at it...

Well, would you look at my gaara collection guys....

And now I'm searching for the Gaara SDCC Exclisive from Toynami.. Have been looking on ebay and amazaon for weeks but still found nothing...hiks

Can you guys give me another site to look for?? Or if any of you want to sell it for me just PM me.. Sorry for the anpropriate manner and bad language I'm using...
attosaibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:39 AM   #386
Goikuchan

Nice collection. It actually comes somewhat close to mine, but that's not the point XD Good to see another Gaara fan Do be careful though.. I see a lot of bootleg stuff.

Anyway... somebody offered a SDCC Gaara for sale one page earlier. He/she might still have it Also Echobase toys still has one in stock but I don't know how updated their webshop is. http://echobasetoys.com/More_Stuff_P...ime/Naruto.htm
Old 10-02-2009, 07:41 AM   #387
munnz

Sweet another Gaara Fan.. I love that set up of that display..

On the subject of a Gaara SDCC if you go back 1 page there was a guy called derflow selling one.. If you send him a PM you might be in luck..
Also on EBAY there is an orignal Gaara Statue from toynami
http://cgi.ebay.com/Naruto-Gaara-San...d=p3286.c0.m14

hope it helps mate

And welcome to the forum..
munnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #388
okitainda
Doh!

Hi Derflow

Interested in your Naruto SDCC and Normal version. Mind to tell me your MSN address?

Thanks.
okitainda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:40 AM   #389
attosaibu
Doh!

@Goikuchan: Thanks bro.. Actually there's mix combination between the original and bootlegs version due to the rarity of the gaara stuff sold here...hehe Well, would you post your collection too if you don't mind?? Coz I want to cross-check what gaara I'm still missing out there.hhehe
I've sent an email to the webshop you suggested, hope they reply it soon...

@munnz: Thanks bro.. Well, I just send him a PM.. Hoping I'm in luck.. But, there's a little curiosity about him/her...heuheu
Hmm... Actually, I'm crazy about the SDCC coz my friend has the regular one.. Besides that, the angry face that gaara make is also get my attention....

Yoroshiku minna...
attosaibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #390
Goikuchan

Here you go http://goiku.deviantart.com/art/Gaar...tion-138957417 it's not nearly my whole collection but what I currently have displayed. I skipped the posters and stuff. Merchandise is very scarce here too so i mostly get the stuff online but almost always collect only official stuff. You can find more various individual pictures and information in my gallery.

If you want to talk more about this just do so by note or email. It's a statue forum afterall

Anyway, hope you get your statue! I agree, the sdcc is just a little more special