Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 10-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #31
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Saw this yesterday - I guess it got released with little hype in the NY area at the last minute or something.

Damned creepy - scarier than the Blair Witch for sure, and without question. Some of the camera work was annoying as most of the things that happen are captured in one shot (the bedroom) but still creepy. I wish the wife could sit through something like this, but there's no way this would happen.

I recommend it highly to anyone who likes to be freaked out. Did I have nightmares, no way. Was it scary? Oh yeah.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #32
MiamiLoco
BD is the best (and I'm not talkin' about Bowen Designs)!!!

I'm going to have to disagree. The build up was good, it looked like it was going in a good direction and all of a sudden BAM, something creepy and cut to black, the equivalent to premature ejaculation. Also, the boyfriend character is SUCH a douche nozzle, that you don't care about what could happen to him and half the time you question why she is even WITH him. So yeah, don't believe the hype and save yourself some money.
MiamiLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:20 AM   #33
fuzzy
Death is hereditary.

[QUOTE=MiamiLoco;2945231]going in a good direction and all of a sudden BAM, something creepy and cut to black, the equivalent to premature ejaculation.

ROLF
fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #34
bat_collector
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiLoco View Post
I'm going to have to disagree. The build up was good, it looked like it was going in a good direction and all of a sudden BAM, something creepy and cut to black, the equivalent to premature ejaculation. Also, the boyfriend character is SUCH a douche nozzle, that you don't care about what could happen to him and half the time you question why she is even WITH him. So yeah, don't believe the hype and save yourself some money.
very good movie, wiht most of it left ot the imagination, which is why it creeped me out so much
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #35
devastator1979
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector View Post
very good movie, wiht most of it left ot the imagination, which is why it creeped me out so much
I really want to see this, but I don't know if I will. My imagination has always freaked me out late at night, so I know seeing this will make it 1000 times worse lol
devastator1979 is offline   Reply With Quote