Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-05-2023, 12:48 AM   #31
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000 View Post
Correct. But I had heard that the 1/3 TMNT line is to be staggered (meaning, two turtles are released the first 1-2 years, then some villains, and then back to the remaining two turtles). So it's not unrealistic to think it could take a handful of years just to get the four turtles themselves (as opposed to Prime 1, who for example released all 4 of their 1990s TMNT turtles all at once in one big diorama).

So I was looking for clarity on what PCS' vision/plan is for this line (if it's been laid out).
Gotcha.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 01:39 AM   #32
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Correct. But I had heard that the 1/3 TMNT line is to be staggered (meaning, two turtles are released the first 1-2 years, then some villains, and then back to the remaining two turtles). So it's not unrealistic to think it could take a handful of years just to get the four turtles themselves (as opposed to Prime 1, who for example released all 4 of their 1990s TMNT turtles all at once in one big diorama).

So I was looking for clarity on what PCS' vision/plan is for this line (if it's been laid out).
That release staggering would be news to me, it would also be pretty risky. If we do all four turtles first, then, if the line falters, at least the four brothers are out. If Ant has said something different, to then that's one thing. If you just 'heard it somewhere' then I would be very wary of that info.
Fullscale_PCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 01:46 AM   #33
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey Fullscale_PCS, is it likely you'll make the dark grey colored version of Fulgore, or just the silver and gold versions? Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 02:02 AM   #34
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey Fullscale_PCS, is it likely you'll make the dark grey colored version of Fulgore, or just the silver and gold versions? Cheers!
Probably just silver and gold for now
Old 01-05-2023, 02:08 AM   #35
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
Probably just silver and gold for now
Thanks for clarifying! And can you say how much Fulgore will retail for? [if you can't post it in this thread, please go ahead and send me a private message, if you're able to say how much he'll retail for].
Old 01-05-2023, 04:30 AM   #36
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Thanks for clarifying! And can you say how much Fulgore will retail for? [if you can't post it in this thread, please go ahead and send me a private message, if you're able to say how much he'll retail for].
I honestly don't know. Ant negotiates to the last second for these to get the factory pricing down. I dont even want to guess. My HOPE is around 700-800 since fulgore is fairly beefy.
Old 01-05-2023, 05:13 AM   #37
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey Fullscale_PCS, are you able to post any new pics of the silver version of Fulgore in the Killer Instinct thread, to give us a teaser for the full reveal next week?
Old 01-05-2023, 09:40 AM   #38
Demona
Lex Luthor

Can't wait to see these statues, even if I'm not ordering. Battletoads is such an obscure, but awesome statue situation. My brother and I played that game all the time.

Also, I don't see Storm on the Q1 PO list. I shall keep eagerly awaiting info/pics of her
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 10:20 AM   #39
PacMan3000
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
That release staggering would be news to me, it would also be pretty risky. If we do all four turtles first, then, if the line falters, at least the four brothers are out. If Ant has said something different, to then that's one thing. If you just 'heard it somewhere' then I would be very wary of that info.
Yeah...it came from Ant in a livestream. But okay, thanks anyway.
PacMan3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 10:46 AM   #40
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Yeah...it came from Ant in a livestream. But okay, thanks anyway.
Then it's possible that's how it'll go, but for right now, what I have is what you have in this post. Like I said, all of it is subject to change order, and likely will.