Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-29-2021, 02:12 PM   #31
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

This is at least 30" high and 20x20" width and depth, the amount of detail is insane...and with it being FF IP and specifically 6 and having Amano involved...at least $2K for sure.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 02:36 PM   #32
jcasalone
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
This is at least 30" high and 20x20" width and depth, the amount of detail is insane...and with it being FF IP and specifically 6 and having Amano involved...at least $2K for sure.
Honestly, as long as this is under 3K, I will be happy.
jcasalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 02:53 PM   #33
Westhelle
Hydra

The sad Part is that it will sell out quickly even if it is over 3k. The FF fandom is crazy
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 04:47 PM   #34
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Does Prime 1 set the edition before opening for preorder though? A few that I've been interested in always say "TBD" and then they eventually reveal the edition size.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 04:51 PM   #35
COI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
The sad Part is that it will sell out quickly even if it is over 3k. The FF fandom is crazy
This is one of those pieces that you won't get if you don't pre-order. Once it comes out, show's over.

This is an entirely unique pieces that will have non-statue collectors clamoring for it, and I doubt any company will tackle it ever again unless they remake this game. Even then, it won't be the same.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 04:55 PM   #36
MPCanes
The X-Men

Yeah, I showed this to a few non collector friends and even they were interested in it. It’s a show stopping masterpiece, something we rarely get these days.

I hope we get an ample heads up that it is going up. I also hope it’s an open edition size. I hesitated on the nier piece and was nervous I missed it when it went out of stock on the square store. Not making that mistake with this one.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 05:15 PM   #37
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

If this is below $2k I will be surprised. The level of detail is stunning. But I hope they hold off on putting it up for pre-order till the Nier piece is done. I'm struggling enough already
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 05:51 PM   #38
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

I realize now my prediction was underselling it. I am not willing to up my expectation to an unexpected $950 shipped.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 06:02 PM   #39
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

If they do a FF7 piece that would blow the doors off the hobby, crash the internet, cats would impregnate dogs, and it would be a game changer that changes the game. Do it Prime 1.

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 06:38 PM   #40
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

I hope all of their Final Fantasy pieces are based off of the original games and not any of the remakes or sequels. I am hoping they stick to 1/6th scale too so things don't get too unruly. For now we should get Kefka I hope. What I am curious on is if Prime 1 will go through and do what we would normally think impossible: his entire final form. Knowing them, maybe they'll try lol. It's a tower of many different versions of him. Would be absolutely massive.

At the very least I would hope for a statue of his normal form as it is so detailed and colorful.

Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote