Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 10-23-2006, 06:23 AM   #31
Statue and Bust
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Great looking Terminator! The Arnold Autograph is a nice bonus too.
Statue and Bust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 02:12 PM   #32
shinrei
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

The likeness is unreal.
shinrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:45 AM   #33
Godapenz
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Everybody.

This is my first message on here and I have just received my first cinemaquette. II just had to come on here and tell everyone how excited I am to own this amazing piece. The Arnie resemblance is uncanny. I received mine from forbiddenplanet and it is edition number 268. The hair is perfect and so is everything else. Only thing is that there are small hairs all around Arnies face and i can't do what it says in the book. Other than that I am so happy and I am pretty certain the signature is the real deal.
Godapenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:58 AM   #34
Father_Jack
The X-Men

God can you post some pics i'm thinking of ordering mine from FP how long ago did you order it?
Father_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #35
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Congrats Godapenz, he`s an incredible piece.
The hairs are a real pain, your best bet is to true some compressed air to remove them.

Which Forbiden planet did you get yours from, just out of curiousity.
Was it .com or co.uk.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:14 PM   #36
Trilogy

You also might be better waiting for a while as the statue will have some serious static from being in transit etc. This makes the hair clippings even harder to remove.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:29 PM   #37
Godapenz
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thanks for the advice guys. For some reason the window used to upload pics freezes up every time. Will keep trying tho. I ordered from www.forbiddenplanet.com last Wednesday and it arrived today. Its 50 pounds cheaper than .co.uk. Anyone who's thinking of buying one definately should, its worth the price just to have the governators signature. My girlfriend had a massive argument with me saying it was a waste of money and that its silly. Lets just say she saw the thing when I opened it and took back everything she said. All i need now is a case for it.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:34 PM   #38
Trilogy

Glad they came through for you. I`ve tried to order a couple of pieces from them myself in the past but every time I do they mess me about. Personelly I think they`ve blacklisted me or something due to an issue I had with them in the past.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:40 PM   #39
Godapenz
Kindly Asked To Leave

I remember ordering my 1/1 endoskull off them about 3 years ago. I never received a COA with it and when I wrote and asked them why, they never replied. Then they sent me a confirmation e-mail about the cinemaquette, they told me I'd have to wait until it came into stock even tho the website said they were in. I called up and the guy told me it had been dispatched. Still I can't really argue, I looked at my bank statement today and looks as if they didn't charge me the 10 pound postage cost that they ask for. Must say how disappointed I am with the SS Endoskeleton though. The paint is awful and the switch for the eyes is very temperamental. I've asked sideshow to ship me another so I'm just waiting to hear from them now.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #40
Trilogy

Yeah, they`re not the most helpful company but as I said, I`m glad they came through for you and not being charged delivery is a nice little bonus.