Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 05-10-2006, 04:06 PM   #31
x-mart
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Yeah I was told that it was just Packed full of people waiting on the line for hours to get it. He was there with 2 other friends to help him, and unfortunately they were able to get only 2 Stormies (one for me and one for a friend), and 1 Vader. They could have picked up 2 more Vader's..unfortunately boxes were so big that they didn't have the space for it..I don't complain at all..afterall it was very kind of him to pick one Stormy up for me.. Oh he also grabbed a limited edition orange colored GG tshirt
x-mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:28 PM   #32
lockford88
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-mart
Yeah I was told that it was just Packed full of people waiting on the line for hours to get it. He was there with 2 other friends to help him, and unfortunately they were able to get only 2 Stormies (one for me and one for a friend), and 1 Vader. They could have picked up 2 more Vader's..unfortunately boxes were so big that they didn't have the space for it..I don't complain at all..afterall it was very kind of him to pick one Stormy up for me.. Oh he also grabbed a limited edition orange colored GG tshirt

awesome...i was just curious as to the outcome they had there....congrads!
lockford88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:49 PM   #33
P1X4R
Producer

"As previously mentioned the Blackhole Stormtrooper will make its US debut after the Wizard World Philly convention in June. We are glad to announce that it will be made available through GGLTD. We will send out email to members of our collector's club with more information regarding purchase guidelines and link, after the convention."

http://gentlegiantltd.com/blog/
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:29 PM   #34
batman1180
Captain Marvel

Im getting one of these.
batman1180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:14 PM   #35
spider1135
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R
"As previously mentioned the Blackhole Stormtrooper will make its US debut after the Wizard World Philly convention in June. We are glad to announce that it will be made available through GGLTD. We will send out email to members of our collector's club with more information regarding purchase guidelines and link, after the convention."

http://gentlegiantltd.com/blog/
Is it only sell to member of gentle giant??? how to become a members???
spider1135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:17 PM   #36
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider1135
Is it only sell to member of gentle giant??? how to become a members???
You need to go to the official GG site and sign up for their Collectors Club to become a member.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:36 PM   #37
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

These are going to be insane when they go up for sale. Too many people want it and too many want it thinking it will be flippible for a insane amount of money. Of course I like the fact that the market for them will take a hit with 500 more being made available!! I just want one for my collection.
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:05 AM   #38
spider1135
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy
You need to go to the official GG site and sign up for their Collectors Club to become a member.
I signed up for their email, is it automatic become their collectors club member??
spider1135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:30 PM   #39
P1X4R
Producer

sheesh! i got an email from gentle giant. i thought it was the black hole stormtrooper bust link. it was just their upcoming product line. *sigh* i'm on the edge with this one.
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:28 PM   #40
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R
sheesh! i got an email from gentle giant. i thought it was the black hole stormtrooper bust link. it was just their upcoming product line. *sigh* i'm on the edge with this one.
U and me both!!!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote