Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 03-27-2008, 04:54 PM   #411
Nekita
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroid View Post
It's gonna be $3000 according to what I heard.
Nekita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:45 PM   #412
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet_force_juno View Post
you're my lucky star.

Even though I have this piece, I never get vored of your pics MR. How are you lighting this Alien BTW?
Jet Force thanks for telling me of the details on the Jack Sparrow piece, alot of details you saw I overlooked! The braid thingy on top of head is one piece as you said and the coin is separate piece. I had not noticed the strings from the shirt either haven't decided wether to place them on top of the tunic or leave under shirt. When I posted these SDCC photos I hadn't noticed that Jack has another set of braid thingies hanging from RIGHT side of his face also, when I saw this in photo I thought it was missing on my piece, it's there just totally covered with hair need pull it forward into view. On the Alien photos those are Sylvania "Dot-it" lights that are on top of the case.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:55 PM   #413
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Jet Force thanks for telling me of the details on the Jack Sparrow piece, alot of little details you saw I overlooked! The braid thingy on top of head is one piece as you said and the coin is separate piece. I had not noticed the strings from the shirt either haven't decided wether to place them on top of the tunic or leave under shirt. When I posted these SDCC photos I hadn't noticed that Jack has another set of braid thingies hanging from RIGHT side of his face also! When I saw this in photo I thought it was missing on my piece, it's there just totally covered with hair, need pull it forward into view. On the Alien photos those are Sylvania "Dot-it" lights that are on top of the case.
Cheers MK.

Yes there is loads of hidden details on Jack, especially the braids in the hair. I am not sure I hve found them al yet either!
I would advise the strings to be pulled out a little. Hang them down over the tunic, it breaks the blue space up a lot.

Can you jjust clarify what you mean about the braid and coin thingy on top of his head!?

Also the braid on the right side you mentioned... that one is a real pain to keep forward as it is not braided at the front. seems to be around his ear. There is more hair on the right side, and it is harder to make it show through. If you manage it - please take a photo.

By the way - your Pred photos kick a$$
jet_force_juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #414
MK Ultra

From the looks of mine, it appears as though the braid/beads on top of the head is a single molded piece, and then each little bead appears to be hand painted. The coin is separate piece and is attached with a piece of string. Good to know about the braids on his right before I move them since they are attached to his ear, it will be a bit more difficult to bring them forward into view. I'll take a pic if I can move them into view will try as I REALLY like the look of the braids. Thanks glad you like the Pred. photos good time to post them, some of these never posted and good to post for reference.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #415
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
From the looks of mine, it appears as though the braid/beads on top of the head is a single molded piece, and then each little bead appears to be hand painted. The coin is separate piece and is attached with a piece of string.
That's what I thought you meant. Interestng that they went for a single moulded piece.
jet_force_juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:14 AM   #416
thx217
Ultimates

Good job Tri! That's how the cookies crumble!

Awesome pics as always MK!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #417
MK Ultra

Thanks THX! Glad you liked the photos. Good work by T. there. When you folks order this piece get ready and make sure to have PLENTY of space set aside for Preddy, the base is huge you can almost ride a bike in there, personally would of liked base a bit smaller. Getting a case for this will be $$$.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:59 AM   #418
Exar Kun
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Mystery View Post
They need to bring this monster out NOW!. The dollar is very low at this moment, on the other side shipping will be.... ouch
Yep but I am pretty sure this gonna be 3000 EUR in E.U.

Anyway, this is a MUST have!

My targets are this Predy and Don Corleone for sure

....and as I am putting money into my house now, CM: take your time for releasing these
Exar Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #419
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
Good job Tri! That's how the cookies crumble!
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #420
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exar Kun View Post
Yep but I am pretty sure this gonna be 3000 EUR in E.U.

Anyway, this is a MUST have!

My targets are this Predy and Don Corleone for sure

....and as I am putting money into my house now, CM: take your time for releasing these
3000euros???That's just insane for a scale statue!
As unequalled this 1/3 predator may be!No way!

I still believe it will be approx.1800euros
No way it will be more then 2000euros!
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote