Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-03-2021, 12:50 AM   #461
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
Okay Okay I have to concede, I may have jumped the gun. Seeing Gem Mint's video has eased my mind a bit. The eyes on his look way better.

I do have a question though: Considering how much better his looks than that one from the facebook pictures, if I had one like that facebook owner, would Sideshow entertain a replacement head due to how bad the eyes are off on that one?

I think I will still keep my preorder and see how the sculpts come out, but I do hope I would have some recourse if they are bad. Ive had amazing experience with Sideshow customer support so far, just dont know if they would claim something like that as "in spec"

Yes, they will. I've had a portrait with slightly wonky eyes before and they replaced it.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 12:56 AM   #462
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Mine was supposed to arrive today, but UPS didn’t pick it up last night. So, hopefully tomorrow. Interesting that they sent Gem’s early.
Over 100k subs has its perks
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:06 AM   #463
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Mine was supposed to arrive today, but UPS didn’t pick it up last night. So, hopefully tomorrow. Interesting that they sent Gem’s early.
Interesting that he also gets XM prototypes for review
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:13 AM   #464
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Same as me. Still shows awaiting pickup.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:46 PM   #465
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
So yours did ship yesterday? I wonder why UPS picked up yours and not mine. Strange.
According to the tracking it was supposed to be here last night, but it didn't show, not sure what's going on...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:59 PM   #466
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
According to the tracking it was supposed to be here last night, but it didn't show, not sure what's going on...
I know of three people who received emails from Sideshow Monday night telling them that this piece had shipped and provided tracking, but the tracking says that UPS hasn't taken possession of the packages yet. I contacted Sideshow this morning via chat, and they assured me that the packages shipped, but if mine had shipped Monday, I would have received it yesterday, so something is amiss.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 05:09 PM   #467
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
I know of three people who received emails from Sideshow Monday night telling them that this piece had shipped and provided tracking, but the tracking says that UPS hasn't taken possession of the packages yet. I contacted Sideshow this morning via chat, and they assured me that the packages shipped, but if mine had shipped Monday, I would have received it yesterday, so something is amiss.
I've had this happen before and it turned out SS shipped it on Friday (5 days later).
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 06:13 PM   #468
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal10 View Post
I've had this happen before and it turned out SS shipped it on Friday (5 days later).
Exactly what I’m expecting.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 06:24 PM   #469
Lestat Phoenix
Birdman

Quote:
Exactly what I’m expecting.
I was late on the Captain America PF ordered that it updated on Friday that it was shipped out. UPS just picked it up an hour ago.
Lestat Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 09:04 PM   #470
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

I was going to display mine with the EX portrait, but after watching Gem Mints unboxing and review, I’m going with the regular portrait. Seems to fit the statue better.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote